BY FITBIT

Available September 26th. PUREPULSE(r) CONTINUOUS HEART RATEMake every beat count with PurePulse(r) continuous, wrist-based heart rate on Fitbit Charge 2. See your heart rate all-day and automatically, without an uncomfortable chest strap. Use simplified zones-Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak-to gauge your exercise intensity at a glance and make the most of your workout. Better track calorie burn to help you stay on track toward weight goals. And follow your trends over time with insights in the Fitbit app. TRACK RESTING HEART RATE Know your heart with PurePulse(r) continuous heart rate built into Fitbit Charge 2. Wear your tracker all day and night for insights on your resting heart rate, and follow your trends over time to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change. MULTI-SPORT TRACKING + SMARTTRACK Take your exercise experience to the next level with Fitbit Charge 2. Use multi-sport tracking to record specific workouts, see real-time stats and view post-workout summaries on display. Enable Connected GPS during runs to see stats like pace and distance on screen, and record a map of your route. And rely on SmartTrack to automatically recognize select workouts and record them for you in the Fitbit app-giving you credit for your exercise, even if you forget to track it. CARDIO FITNESS LEVEL Get a better understanding of your overall fitness with Fitbit Charge 2. Using your heart rate and exercise stats, Charge 2 will give you a Cardio Fitness Score in the app, show you how it compares to people of your same age and gender, and help you learn how to improve your fitness over time. GUIDED BREATHING SESSIONS Fitbit Charge 2 helps you find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that play on the display. By tracking your real-time heart rate with PurePulse(r) technology, these 2-minute or 5-minute sessions give you personalized prompts that help guide you through a relaxing breathing session. ALL-DAY ACTIVITY TRACKING see more...

• Fitbit Charge 2 - Black, Large by Fitbit or Fitbit Alta ...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for a newbie?1 Answers
Julia M.
I love my fitbit charge 2!! I can't go a day without it. It holds me accountable for everything fitness. My favorite aspect about the product is when working out, it will smart trek your workout, monitoring your heart rate and estimating calorie burn and intensity. Everyone needs a fit bit if you truly are a conscientious fit person.
Amandria G.
Bronx, NY
Love it love it love it. It also came with an even better charger than the last fitbit. For once, tech really is updating and making things better. My favorite part is the calming feature, where you can pick 2 or 5 minutes for calming inhaling and exhaling and it chooses breathing rates based on your heart rate. It's amazing!
April D.
Thornton, CO
Received this is a Christmas present and I love it ! Had lots of cool features without being super bulky! The app for it also works great ! Love that there's lots of options of changing the band also ! It's all very simple to change which I like also
Marian A.
I absolutely love my FitBit. After downloading the app and syncing the device to my phone, I as able to receive text messages, keep track of my steps, withouts and get reminders to 'step'. This #fitness #watch is very durable and easy to clean. The battery life on this #fitbit is amazing as well. I highly recommend.
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
The fitbit is reasonable in price and I purchased it at Fitbit.com they have great sales and the product last. They also have a year warranty on the fitbit tracker. I purchase one every other year as an upgrade and I have even given them for gifts. [product:fitbit-charge-2---black,-large-by-fitbit]
Amanda S.
I have been wearing a Fitbit charge 2 for almost 7 months and i love it, it’s comfortable it tells you all about what you did for the day miles, steps, heart rate . Wish I would have held off though and got the Fitbit Versa ! Def. like the idea of something with a screen that’s bigger .
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Been waiting one since Dec but just wasn't sure if it was worth the price. But was totally wrong! Wish I would of got one sooner. Best money spent I LOVE MY FITBIT! If your into fitness or trying to be healthier I highly recommend helps keep u on track and reminds u to get up and get going. Fitbit
Krista F.
I got this as a gift for my birthday and I love it! I work out regularly and this is very useful during workouts. I love that it notifies you when you receive a call or text on your phone! I have yet to try switching the wristband so hopefully I can soon buy a different one to switch it up! I would recommend this device! 🙌🏼💪🏼
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
I love my Charge 2 HR! After a few years of using a basic Fitbit Zip, I finally upgraded and I absolutely love all the additional information it has to offer. It was very easy to set up. Holds a battery charge for a few days. The app is easy to navigate and it keeps you motivated!
Portia H.
I previously owned a Fitbit Charge and loved it. After receiving the Charge 2 I'm in love! I love that it allows me to track calories burned by the type of activity I'm doing. The group challenges and opportunities to connect via the app is very motivating too.
Lauren M.
Fitbit Charge 2 - Black, Large by Fitbit or Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate & Fitness Wristband? I am leaning more towards the Charge 2, but wanting some real life opinions from you all! Thanks!
Kendra B.
Would you recommend this for a newbie?