BY FITBIT

Available September 26th. PUREPULSE(r) CONTINUOUS HEART RATEMake every beat count with PurePulse(r) continuous, wrist-based heart rate on Fitbit Charge 2. See your heart rate all-day and automatically, without an uncomfortable chest strap. Use simplified zones-Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak-to gauge your exercise intensity at a glance and make the most of your workout. Better track calorie burn to help you stay on track toward weight goals. And follow your trends over time with insights in the Fitbit app. TRACK RESTING HEART RATE Know your heart with PurePulse(r) continuous heart rate built into Fitbit Charge 2. Wear your tracker all day and night for insights on your resting heart rate, and follow your trends over time to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change. MULTI-SPORT TRACKING + SMARTTRACK Take your exercise experience to the next level with Fitbit Charge 2. Use multi-sport tracking to record specific workouts, see real-time stats and view post-workout summaries on display. Enable Connected GPS during runs to see stats like pace and distance on screen, and record a map of your route. And rely on SmartTrack to automatically recognize select workouts and record them for you in the Fitbit app-giving you credit for your exercise, even if you forget to track it. CARDIO FITNESS LEVEL Get a better understanding of your overall fitness with Fitbit Charge 2. Using your heart rate and exercise stats, Charge 2 will give you a Cardio Fitness Score in the app, show you how it compares to people of your same age and gender, and help you learn how to improve your fitness over time. GUIDED BREATHING SESSIONS Fitbit Charge 2 helps you find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that play on the display. By tracking your real-time heart rate with PurePulse(r) technology, these 2-minute or 5-minute sessions give you personalized prompts that help guide you through a relaxing breathing session. ALL-DAY ACTIVITY TRACKING see more...

• Fitbit Charge 2 - Black, Large by Fitbit or Fitbit Alta ...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for a newbie?1 Answers
Kyleene M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I absolutely love my FitBit Charge 2! I have struggled to lose weight since having my children and hadn't found something to help me keep track of my activity or help me stay motivated. Since getting my Charge, I have started losing weight and I love being able to just glance at my wrist to see how I've been doing throughout the day. It makes it really easy to know when to pick up my pace for the day and I love being cheered on. I wish I only had purchased this sooner!
Lieta W.
Phila, PA
The Charge 2 is an amazing product. Prior to this I had the flex and this is such an upgrade. The battery life isn't bad either considering it has the heartbeat tracker. You can also get notifications on this when someone calls your phone or texts you. This is a must have you won't be disappointed.
Jorge  T.
Long Beach, CA
I would say that this is a major upgrade from the first one. This has lasted me for over a year and its very sturdy. Its nice to have something not so invasive and you can barely feel it in your hand. Its nice to keep track of your activity and also to put alarms and other stuff that you might need. It looks simple but has lots of technology. Also for the price you can't complain because you're able to buy different color bands for it.
Megan O.
Columbia, SC
I LOVE MY FITBIT! It is one of the best gifts I have ever received. I love that I can easily track steps, heart rate, sleep cycle, and so much more! I think knowing my sleep cycle has been the most helpful. It shows what stages you were in and how much time you spent in each stage. I also have loved having step challenges with my friends to motivate me to reach my fitness goals. I could not recommend this product more.
Brianna J.
This product really encourages me to stay moving all day long. I love seeing my heart rate, sleep patterns, stairs, steps, etc. every day. You set your own goals and this helps you crush them. Love love love. This helps to keep your wellness and fitness in check. I wear it every single day.
Stacey C.
With trying to lose weight I decided to buy this apparatus with Fitbit. I love it they have an app where you count calories, steps, heart rate, etc. From the first charge to this new one they added meditation setting. Also, they have cool competitive challenges you can do with people around the world or with friends and family who have Fitbit as well. I totally recommend this product.
Leigh V.
Sand Springs, OK
Absolutely love my Fitbit. I am a cardiac patient and I can keep track of all my exercise, heart rate patterns, exercise and so much more. It is comfortable to wear. The best part is the interchangeable bands. I can make it look cute or have durable bands for when working in the yard. Wonderful product.
Nohemi R.
Garfield, AR
I had been wanting a Fitbit for the longest time but never took the leap because of the price, but I finally bought a Fitbit Charge 2 - Black, Large by Fitbit because it was the best one out in the market and it had the heart rate function. The heart rate monitor was what sold me on it. I like to see where my heart rate stands at different times and situations especially during a workout. I use it everyday to track my exercise, calories burned, steps taken, sleep and heart rate. I do wish it was a little smaller. It feels a little clunky. When I first got it it made my wrist sore but it went away after a week or so. It definitely took some adjusting, but keep in mind I don't wear watches or bracelets so that could make a difference. It is water resistant but not waterproof. I take it off before washing the dishes or taking a shower. I have accidentally stepped in the shower with it but took it off immediately and wiped it down. It still works great and I have had it for about 5 months. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to begin their journey in getting healthy. It comes in different colors and you can switch out the bands.
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
I love my fitbit charge 2. I love that I can control and see everything right from the device itself. I'm very happy I upgraded from the Fitbit flex. It really helps me stick to my goals and achieve them! Only negative is it is kind of big and doesn't really look chic like the Alta does.
Chelsey J.
I have gone through many fit its and this one is my favorite so far. Love the way it tracks my sleep including what stage of sleep i am in. Easy to track food and water intake as well as record workouts. Great at recognizing activity that i am doing. Love the reminders to move. The screen is easy to scratch. Wish there was a way to avoid that.
Lauren M.
Fitbit Charge 2 - Black, Large by Fitbit or Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate & Fitness Wristband? I am leaning more towards the Charge 2, but wanting some real life opinions from you all! Thanks!
Kendra B.
Would you recommend this for a newbie?