BY FITBIT

Available September 26th. PUREPULSE(r) CONTINUOUS HEART RATEMake every beat count with PurePulse(r) continuous, wrist-based heart rate on Fitbit Charge 2. See your heart rate all-day and automatically, without an uncomfortable chest strap. Use simplified zones-Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak-to gauge your exercise intensity at a glance and make the most of your workout. Better track calorie burn to help you stay on track toward weight goals. And follow your trends over time with insights in the Fitbit app. TRACK RESTING HEART RATE Know your heart with PurePulse(r) continuous heart rate built into Fitbit Charge 2. Wear your tracker all day and night for insights on your resting heart rate, and follow your trends over time to gauge how your cardiovascular health and fitness levels change. MULTI-SPORT TRACKING + SMARTTRACK Take your exercise experience to the next level with Fitbit Charge 2. Use multi-sport tracking to record specific workouts, see real-time stats and view post-workout summaries on display. Enable Connected GPS during runs to see stats like pace and distance on screen, and record a map of your route. And rely on SmartTrack to automatically recognize select workouts and record them for you in the Fitbit app-giving you credit for your exercise, even if you forget to track it. CARDIO FITNESS LEVEL Get a better understanding of your overall fitness with Fitbit Charge 2. Using your heart rate and exercise stats, Charge 2 will give you a Cardio Fitness Score in the app, show you how it compares to people of your same age and gender, and help you learn how to improve your fitness over time. GUIDED BREATHING SESSIONS Fitbit Charge 2 helps you find moments of calm throughout your day with guided breathing sessions that play on the display. By tracking your real-time heart rate with PurePulse(r) technology, these 2-minute or 5-minute sessions give you personalized prompts that help guide you through a relaxing breathing session. ALL-DAY ACTIVITY TRACKING see more...

• Fitbit Charge 2 - Black, Large by Fitbit or Fitbit Alta ...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for a newbie?1 Answers
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I had a Fitbit charge 2 and it was absolutely everything I needed in a smartwatch. It helped me to concentrate on my breathing as well as tracked my steps and my calories and it was intuitive so it knew when I was riding my bike or going on a jog Etc. I am now the owner of a Fitbit versa which is so much cooler that I had to give the charge to four stars. It was everything necessary in a smartwatch, but now I know how fun these can be when they have more than you need. The Versa has color, weather, a wallet Etc. If you are looking for a basic Smartwatch for Fitness purposes I highly recommend the charge 2. If you are looking for fashion and ability then I recommend you by the Versa. (The versa is pictured)
avani p.
I wear my Fitbit every day and I absolutely love it. I even bought this same one for my grandparents and they use it all of the time too! My favorite thing about this product is that it measures my sleep and tells me when I was awake, in light sleep, deep sleep, and REM! It's amazing. There are also competitions for friends to see who gets the most steps in a certain amount of time which is so much fun!
AbbyNicolle Q.
Girl i love my Fitbit so much! I got it two years ago and have been wearing it daily since! It’s a great way to see my steps and heart rate and it comes with ways to see how you’re sleeping and help with weight loss or muscle gain. Everything is personal to fit you and if you download Fitbit coach the work outs will assist you depending on your level! It’s so cool and i believe worth every penny
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
My original Fitbit was one of those clip on ones that goes on your bra but considering I never wear one it didn’t get much use. This is so much more convenient and I love the different features (ex:HR) given on this one. Absolutely worth the price. I was also concerned the band would be uncomfortable since it’s so wide but now I feel weird without it on.
Brianna J.
This product really encourages me to stay moving all day long. I love seeing my heart rate, sleep patterns, stairs, steps, etc. every day. You set your own goals and this helps you crush them. Love love love. This helps to keep your wellness and fitness in check. I wear it every single day.
Brittney M.
Tracy, CA
I bought my fitbit last year and I don't regret it at all. It might not be 100% accurate, but it does what I wanted it to do. Which is motivate me and get moving more often. Not to mention it's very helpful when you are driving and get texts on your phone. You can just read it on your watch.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I have a black fit bit in the size small, and I wear it every single day. I love how it helps me keep track of time and my favorite part about the fit bit is that it calculates how much you've slept in the different stages of your sleep. The only issue I have with this is that it calculates the steps by the swing of your arm so it's not very accurate.
Kelly G.
Tampa, FL
I love my Fitbit, it’s easy to track your sleep, steps, and heart rate! What more could you ask for? I love that the battery lasts 1 week and is super light weight on your wrist! I would recommend this, because I feel safer knowing my heart rate and steps a day! It’s fun to see how much sleep you get and when your trying to reach that goal of 10,000 steps a day! Also the best is to do it with a friend because know it’s a competition for who can get to 10,000 first!!
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
I love my Fitbit Charge 2. I originally had the Flex and loved it, but was missing the watch part. I received this as a gift for Christmas of 2016, and wear it all the time! I love that I can control the activities from my watch.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Love my Fitbit to keep track of how much exercise I am getting! I was using an app on my iPhone but in order for it to work I had to keep my phone on my all the time so I switched to the for convenience and I couldn’t be happier😊
Lauren M.
Fitbit Charge 2 - Black, Large by Fitbit or Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate & Fitness Wristband? I am leaning more towards the Charge 2, but wanting some real life opinions from you all! Thanks!
Kendra B.
Would you recommend this for a newbie?