BY FITBIT #4 in Fitness Equipment

Add smart tracking to your life with the Fitbit Blaze in black. Monitor your heart rate and exercise levels throughout the day whether you are actively exercising or at the office, and compare the data day by day on your computer. GPS tracking and automatic exercise recognition let the Fitbit Blaze in black help you enjoy peak performance. Expected to ship in March. see more...

Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
I have had my FitBit Blaze almost a year. I upgraded from a FitBit Charge HR, which I had worn almost 2 years. The only reason why I upgraded was because my health insurance plan offers an incentive program where you can cash in points for products, and the FitBit Blaze looked enticing, so I saved up and “earned” a sleeker, smarter FitBit. While I did not actually “purchase” my FitBit Blaze, I have loved it! The feature that I like the most is being able to view texts, alerts, messages, and incoming/missed calls. I’m not a fitness buff, but I am active daily in that I walk/ run (depends on the weather), so this tracker fits my life and is probably more than what I need— but I like all the cool features and it was free to me. People frequently mistake my Blaze for an Apple Watch. I have never looked into the Apple Watch, but I am highly satisfied with my FitBit Blaze. If I was paying out of pocket, however, I would purchase the FitBit Charge 2 because it would be “just enough” for what I would need in a fitness tracker. The app/device synchs well with other apps that I use such as Humana Go365, myFitnessPal, and many others. I don’t see myself ever changing fitness tracker brands.
Savannah E.
When the first original fitbit came out I got it, I then upgraded to the charge hr, and for the last 2 years have been using the blaze. It's a great fitness watch if you actually use it to its potential. I literally use the blaze every day to track my workout, I have it connected to a few of my apps like myfitnesspal, and my renpho scale. This watch does everything but allow you to make phone calls or answer texts. I've no problems with it, I get it wet, you can't swim with it but you can still get it wet, I dont get any irration from wearing the band. It even has an option for you to do a 10 min workout, or a 7 min above workout right from the watch itself. It's pretty accurate with the heart rate and calories burned. All in all it's a great fitness watch.
Kristen M.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this watch a few years ago when it was fairly new. It works really well and I haven’t had any problems with it. I like that it tracks all of my data including sleep which was the only watch at the time to do so. I have a small wrist so it looks a little big on me but that just is what it is with smart watches. My only complaint was that it wasn’t water proof so I couldn’t swim with it or go to a pool party with it on. But otherwise it has worked really well for me, has a decent battery life, and tracks everything really well.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I love my Fitbit blaze. I have sense changed my bands which is extremely easy to do. You connect your Fitbit watch to the website/app.
Fitbit is an amazing app and website full of get healthy advice and trackers. I connect by Fitbit blaze to the app and it shows me how long I have slept, how many steps I have taken, flight I have walked, activity, and my heart rate.
It allows me to log my weight, calories I have taken in, and water. It lets me set goals and helps me to reach them.
It hold and extremely long couple day battery.
Brianna B.
Cedarville
I debated about whether to get the Apple Watch or the Fitbit, but since I wanted one mainly for exercise and activity tracking, I went with the Fitbit. I really like all the neat features it has, and I've found the activity tracking to be great! It has also definitely motivated me more to reach the goals I set. I was a little afraid the watch face would look dumb on my little wrist, but I really don't mind it much at all! Sometimes I even forget it's on.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love my Fitbit blaze watch. It’s amazing how such a small thing can monitor your heartbeat all the way to keeping up with your sleep patterns, just by wearing it on your wrist. I wear it everyday so I know how many steps I walk. I honestly think this is one of the best inventions yet. The only thing I hate is that it ain’t waterproof but I’m sure they’ll invent that next.😂
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
I loved this fitbit. I upgraded to an apple watch but that was because of the fact that they look better and it works better with my phone. However for the price i found that this fitbit did everything i could have wanted. I tracked workouts, played my music, used the stop watch during my workouts it was great. Be sure to clean them form time to time with a damn paper towel if you work out often with it the sensor tends to get a film on it.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This item was exactly what I thought I was ordering. It met my expectations and then some. It was a little hard to figure out how to run even with the tutorial online link, but after playing with it some it was easier to figure out. I use this to keep track of my exercise and gives me workouts in the Fit Star part, and helps me learn to relax with some deep breathing on the Relax part. I would definitely recommend the Fitbit Blaze.
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
This is my must have for fitness and especially having a heart condition. I love that it tracks my pulse and my steps. The app that goes along with it is great for monitoring sleep patterns, food log, water log, and exercise. It's everything all in one. The actual smartwatch picks up my pulse great and my steps. It also has a great feature that let's you receive text messages as well.
michael l.
Plano
I got this for Christmas about a year ago and it has held up very well with about no scratches at all i have even bought a black chain link band which is really comfortable and I really recommend it to people who would like a more classic look on their Fitbit blaze, You can change the watch face through the Fitbit app which i also recommend using because it really enhances the experience if you really care about you health. The Fitbit blaze is not only a fitness band, it can notify you that you have a incoming call even though you cant take the call on the watch, it can receive notifications and text messages from your phone, and you can control music from the watch onto your phone. This is overall a great smartwatch/fitness-band and i really recommend it to you guys, bye
Kristin G.
Denton, TX
Does this have full compatibility with iOS?
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
I am worried that this will feel too big and bulky when I am wearing it. Has anyone who owns it felt this way?
Melissa E.
What fitness tracker do people use? I have an older fitbit and want a new one but not sure wether to get a fitbit or Apple Watch.. which is better?
Rachel n.
waterford
do these really motivate you to work out?
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
Where can I get a new one of these for the cheapest price?