BY FITBIT #48 in Fitness Equipment

Control your workout with the Fitbit Blaze in plum. Featuring a color touchscreen, this smart fitness watch features GPS, a heart rate tracker, and automatic exercise recognition so that you can achieve peak physical fitness by monitoring your daily life. Send updates to your phone or computer wirelessly from your Fitbit Blaze in plum to monitor improvements over time. Expected to ship in March. see more...

• Would you recommend this one or the surge?2 Answers
  • I am wanting to upgrade my HR to the Blaze.. What feature...1 Answers
  • Would you purchase this watch again or would you purchase...1 Answers
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
I am a long time customer of Fitbit products and I must say the Blaze is my favorite.
Especially with the recent updates they have done on the app, in the sleep tracking section.

My hubby gifted this to me  for Christmas and I wear it pretty much every day. I have not had any issues with it at all.   And if you  do, contact Fitbit customer service  because they have the best service from any company Ive experienced.

The picture I posted, I have switched out my band ( purchased from Groupon)

Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
I've had my Fitbit blaze for about a year now and it is honestly Quite a handy piece of technology I like the fact that you are able to see any calls or text messages on the blaze screen. Also I like that on the Fitbit app it allows you to customize your watch screen with different designs and they always update and come out with new interfaces incase you feel like a change. The short little work outs in the Fitbit are quite good as well, it's a much easier way to switch up your workout routine all while calculating calories burned and tracking your heart rate. Lastly the blaze does well at tracking your sleep and to me it is really interesting the next day to see how I slept and how many times in the night I was restless or awake.
Laina K.
Charlotte, NC
Can't begin to exptesd how happy I am with my Fitbit Blaze! I really keeps me up to date on my steps (which is why I purchased it). It also tracks my workouts which is amazing.

Amber F.
Overall I like this product. It’s a little bulky to wear especially if your dresses up for something. It’s easy to use and navigate. You get ur txt message on it. I like that you can scroll through and see your heart rate and your steps along with a few other options. Changing the clock face is nice too
imad a.
Hello,I must admit that your products are amazing, everytime creativity and special ideas. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on  facebook and youtube and instagramI And repeat it amazing products
Amir B.
Hello Dear
I am Berghout Amir from the professional Algerian blog, I have a YouTube channel and an Instagram account where the average number of subscribers and a large number of views in the video, where the number of subscribers exceeds 22k in my channel by displaying videos on products reviewed by electronic products and clips I will ask you to support you by putting your confidence in the company and sending the products to me and I will review them where I pledge to bring a large number of views and buyers to your site and I want to put your confidence in giving me low-priced products and I review them The I loved my videos will put them in the human place you among us.
Finally, I hope you will support me because you are the best site to buy from the Internet

Sohail S.
Oued zam
Hello, I like your products, I want to review your product, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince people and encourage them to buy your product from you, with the help of the product promotion company and the company's continued production.
Mohamed E.
Aswan
The best fitness tracker I have owned! This fitness tracker has an interchangeable band which is very nice to have( I like having a more professional looking band on while at work) and you can also change the clock face to make it look like a classic watch. Like the other Fitbit trackers, this helps you easily log your food and water intake and it auto recognizes certain exercises. This helps me track distances when I go out for a run and helps me keep track of my heart rate. I really enjoy that it connects to my music so I can change or pause a song in May listening to. It also allows me to stay on top of my phone notifications. This is a great fitness tracker if you're looking for something a little more equipped for fitness fanatics. My only complaint is that it's not waterproof so I can't swim with it but overall it's amazing and I won't leave my house without it
Ayoub S.
Casablanca
Explicitly wonderful product du exquisite quality is worth buying And also from the hours dreamed of any person and I hope to send me a product to do a review of my channel in YouTube because it will catch up with the followers and finally thank you for the product and I am very happy to communicate with you
MaKayla L.
Decatur , TN
I loveeeee my Fitbit! It was a Christmas present from my parents, and I am so glad they bought it for me. I love that it can count my steps, which keeps me motivated! Love love love!
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Looking into purchasing the fit bit blaze .. I have the flex and like that it keeps me accountable for moving all day. Is it worth the upgrade? Can you see the screen outside? How is fit for sizing ? Same as flex?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this break easily?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Would you recommend this one or the surge?
Gabrielle G.
But is it really, really, really worth it? Lol
Belinda B.
Can this be used with the Samsung 7?