BY FITBIT #49 in Fitness Equipment

Control your workout with the Fitbit Blaze in plum. Featuring a color touchscreen, this smart fitness watch features GPS, a heart rate tracker, and automatic exercise recognition so that you can achieve peak physical fitness by monitoring your daily life. Send updates to your phone or computer wirelessly from your Fitbit Blaze in plum to monitor improvements over time. Expected to ship in March. see more...

• Would you recommend this one or the surge?2 Answers
  • I am wanting to upgrade my HR to the Blaze.. What features will I...1 Answers
  • Would you purchase this watch again or would you purchase a less ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
imad a.
Hello,I must admit that your products are amazing, everytime creativity and special ideas. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on  facebook and youtube and instagramI And repeat it amazing products
Amir B.
Hello Dear
I am Berghout Amir from the professional Algerian blog, I have a YouTube channel and an Instagram account where the average number of subscribers and a large number of views in the video, where the number of subscribers exceeds 22k in my channel by displaying videos on products reviewed by electronic products and clips I will ask you to support you by putting your confidence in the company and sending the products to me and I will review them where I pledge to bring a large number of views and buyers to your site and I want to put your confidence in giving me low-priced products and I review them The I loved my videos will put them in the human place you among us.
Finally, I hope you will support me because you are the best site to buy from the Internet

Sohail S.
Oued zam
Hello, I like your products, I want to review your product, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince people and encourage them to buy your product from you, with the help of the product promotion company and the company's continued production.
Mohamed E.
Aswan
The best fitness tracker I have owned! This fitness tracker has an interchangeable band which is very nice to have( I like having a more professional looking band on while at work) and you can also change the clock face to make it look like a classic watch. Like the other Fitbit trackers, this helps you easily log your food and water intake and it auto recognizes certain exercises. This helps me track distances when I go out for a run and helps me keep track of my heart rate. I really enjoy that it connects to my music so I can change or pause a song in May listening to. It also allows me to stay on top of my phone notifications. This is a great fitness tracker if you're looking for something a little more equipped for fitness fanatics. My only complaint is that it's not waterproof so I can't swim with it but overall it's amazing and I won't leave my house without it
Ayoub S.
Casablanca
Explicitly wonderful product du exquisite quality is worth buying And also from the hours dreamed of any person and I hope to send me a product to do a review of my channel in YouTube because it will catch up with the followers and finally thank you for the product and I am very happy to communicate with you
MaKayla L.
Decatur , TN
I loveeeee my Fitbit! It was a Christmas present from my parents, and I am so glad they bought it for me. I love that it can count my steps, which keeps me motivated! Love love love!
Kamal A.
artiste rapeur cameraman Music Work in Stodio
Hello,I must admit that your products are amazing, everytime creativity and special ideas. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on  facebook and youtube and instagramI made already some reviews about some brands and devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative. Regardsemail : kkiki5134@gmail.comzip code 86150adre:LOT ADMINE BLOK B N 7AIT MELLOUL Agadir Morooco
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
The Fitbit Blaze is a good fitness tracker.  It tracks steps, sleep, has some options that I don't use (tracking exercise other than walking, on-the-go workouts, etc.), and the battery life is good.  More importantly for me, though, it connects to my phone.  It vibrates when I get a call or a text.  I can read texts and see who's calling.  I can also control my phone's music through the watch.  It's awesome.
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
I bought this for my dad because hewanted to track his REM sleep but the Iwatch battery gets killed if you keep it on all night. Unlike some of the Fitbit models, the blaze has 'Sleep Stages' which gives you a more detailed overview on your sleep patterns. My dad loves this thing and says it syncs flawlessly with his iPhone X. The screen is actually bigger then the iwatch which he loves. Would definitely recommend. I purchased mine off Poshmark for a steal.
Assia A.
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Looking into purchasing the fit bit blaze .. I have the flex and like that it keeps me accountable for moving all day. Is it worth the upgrade? Can you see the screen outside? How is fit for sizing ? Same as flex?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this break easily?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Would you recommend this one or the surge?
Belinda B.
Can this be used with the Samsung 7?
Ashley B.
Ottawa, OH
I am wanting to upgrade my HR to the Blaze.. What features will I notice a change in? Is it worth the upgrade?