BY FITBIT #50 in Fitness Equipment

Control your workout with the Fitbit Blaze in plum. Featuring a color touchscreen, this smart fitness watch features GPS, a heart rate tracker, and automatic exercise recognition so that you can achieve peak physical fitness by monitoring your daily life. Send updates to your phone or computer wirelessly from your Fitbit Blaze in plum to monitor improvements over time. Expected to ship in March. see more...

• Would you recommend this one or the surge?2 Answers
  • I am wanting to upgrade my HR to the Blaze.. What feature...1 Answers
  • Would you purchase this watch again or would you purchase...1 Answers
Robin B.
Bensalem, PA
I love my Fitbit blaze! I upgraded from the charge hr and it was the best decision that I ever made! I can easily track my workouts though the watch. I just pick the type of exercise that I'm going through the watch instead of having to opening up the app.
Laina K.
Charlotte, NC
Can't begin to explain how happy I am with my Fitbit Blaze! I really keeps me up to date on my steps (which is why I purchased it). It also tracks my workouts which is amazing.
Stephanie E.
Rathdrum
I love my Fitbit blaze - I wear it everyday and feel naked without it! It does a great job of counting my steps, workouts, and sleep. And it looks nice!!
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
This is an amazing activity tracker ! Weather you are active or wanting to increase you activity this can help you start on the right track
Bethany T.
I love my Fitbit Blaze! I love that it has a changeable watch band. The watch itself is very easy to navigate and has many great features.
qAmber J.
Dryden, Virginia
I love my fitbit. I got the blue band color. My favorite features are the sleep tracker and the water tracker
I am so obsessed with my fitbit blaze! It is the best fitness watch i have tried and highly recommend it!
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Great for tracking runs and heart rate. Cute styles and always easy to use/ download.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Its okay. Mine was shutting off all the time. Wouldn't really recommend it.
Ayoub S.
Casablanca
Explicitly wonderful product du exquisite quality is worth buying And also from the hours dreamed of any person and I hope to send me a product to do a review of my channel in YouTube because it will catch up with the followers and finally thank you for the product and I am very happy to communicate with you
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Looking into purchasing the fit bit blaze .. I have the flex and like that it keeps me accountable for moving all day. Is it worth the upgrade? Can you see the screen outside? How is fit for sizing ? Same as flex?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this break easily?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Would you recommend this one or the surge?
Gabrielle G.
But is it really, really, really worth it? Lol
Belinda B.
Can this be used with the Samsung 7?