BY FITBIT #56 in Fitness Equipment

Control your workout with the Fitbit Blaze in plum. Featuring a color touchscreen, this smart fitness watch features GPS, a heart rate tracker, and automatic exercise recognition so that you can achieve peak physical fitness by monitoring your daily life. Send updates to your phone or computer wirelessly from your Fitbit Blaze in plum to monitor improvements over time. Expected to ship in March. see more...

• Would you recommend this one or the surge?2 Answers
  • I am wanting to upgrade my HR to the Blaze.. What features will I...1 Answers
  • Would you purchase this watch again or would you purchase a less ...1 Answers
Tito O.
Statesboro, GA
Love my Fitbit! I started with the flex and liked it enough to upgrade to a charge HR. Had too many problems with that specific one but loved Fitbit so I have the blaze a chance and it is everything to me. It's pairs very well with my fitness pal and I don't go anywhere without it.
Robin B.
Bensalem, PA
I love my Fitbit blaze! I upgraded from the charge hr and it was the best decision that I ever made! I can easily track my workouts though the watch. I just pick the type of exercise that I'm going through the watch instead of having to opening up the app.
Stephanie E.
I love my Fitbit blaze - I wear it everyday and feel naked without it! It does a great job of counting my steps, workouts, and sleep. And it looks nice!!
Bethany T.
I love my Fitbit Blaze! I love that it has a changeable watch band. The watch itself is very easy to navigate and has many great features.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
This is an amazing activity tracker ! Weather you are active or wanting to increase you activity this can help you start on the right track
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
I love my fitbit. I got the blue band color. My favorite features are the sleep tracker and the water tracker
I am so obsessed with my fitbit blaze! It is the best fitness watch i have tried and highly recommend it!
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Great for tracking runs and heart rate. Cute styles and always easy to use/ download.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Its okay. Mine was shutting off all the time. Wouldn't really recommend it.
Kamal A.
artiste rapeur cameraman Music Work in Stodio
Hello,I must admit that your products are amazing, everytime creativity and special ideas. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on  facebook and youtube and instagramI made already some reviews about some brands and devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative. Regardsemail : kkiki5134@gmail.comzip code 86150adre:LOT ADMINE BLOK B N 7AIT MELLOUL Agadir Morooco
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Would you recommend this one or the surge?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this break easily?
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Looking into purchasing the fit bit blaze .. I have the flex and like that it keeps me accountable for moving all day. Is it worth the upgrade? Can you see the screen outside? How is fit for sizing ? Same as flex?
Cassidy N.
Fond du Lac, WI
Does anyone know if this Fitbit is better than the surge or the same?
La Andre H.
I was wondering, where can I Find fitbit bands of different colora & textures that can survive for a long time? 🤔 Thanks!!!