BY FITBIT #83 in Fitness Equipment

Control your workout with the Fitbit Blaze in plum. Featuring a color touchscreen, this smart fitness watch features GPS, a heart rate tracker, and automatic exercise recognition so that you can achieve peak physical fitness by monitoring your daily life. Send updates to your phone or computer wirelessly from your Fitbit Blaze in plum to monitor improvements over time. Expected to ship in March. see more...

• Would you recommend this one or the surge?2 Answers
  • I am wanting to upgrade my HR to the Blaze.. What features will I n...1 Answers
  • Would you purchase this watch again or would you purchase a less ex...1 Answers
Alecia L.
Alecia L.
Strasburg, VA
Just got this today, and after quite a bit of frustration in set up it's finally working and I'm in love!!! It is in the top price range, but IMHO it's worth it for the features and the known brand/customer service.
It appears to be accurate in it's measurements, and the music control is fantastic. I like the ability to see incoming texts, and calls and even answer the call. You can't actually talk through the phone, but you can answer before it goes to voicemail.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
I love my fitbit. I got the blue band color. My favorite features are the sleep tracker and the water tracker
Shirley A.
Shirley A.
Troy, NY
I love my #fitbitblaze. One of my 2017 resolutions was to be healthier. I bought for myself in November and wear it every day. I track my exercise, meals, heart rate, sleep, hydration, and calories burned. I can even get notifications from my phone and listen to music. Great little tech gadget for any fitness fanatic. Has an app that helps you track your activity. Easy to 7se and charges fast. #newyearnewme #fitnesstracker
Laina K.
Laina K.
Can't begin to exptesd how happy I am with my Fitbit Blaze! I really keeps me up to date on my steps (which is why I purchased it). It also tracks my workouts which is amazing.

Tito O.
Tito O.
Statesboro, GA
Love my Fitbit! I started with the flex and liked it enough to upgrade to a charge HR. Had too many problems with that specific one but loved Fitbit so I have the blaze a chance and it is everything to me. It's pairs very well with my fitness pal and I don't go anywhere without it.
Kirsty P.
Kirsty P.
Bedfordshire
I love my blaze. It's a shame you can't reply to your texts and it seems weird that you can answer your phone on it with out being able to talk to them from the watch. I have just updated mine today so I'm loving the get moving notifications. Hoping for Pokemon notifications in a further update.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Bowmanville , ON
I've had my Fitbit blaze for about a year now and it is honestly Quite a handy piece of technology I like the fact that you are able to see any calls or text messages on the blaze screen. Also I like that on the Fitbit app it allows you to customize your watch screen with different designs and they always update and come out with new interfaces incase you feel like a change. The short little work outs in the Fitbit are quite good as well, it's a much easier way to switch up your workout routine all while calculating calories burned and tracking your heart rate. Lastly the blaze does well at tracking your sleep and to me it is really interesting the next day to see how I slept and how many times in the night I was restless or awake.
Bousbaine h.
Bousbaine h.
Bouira
HelloMy name is bousbaine houssem eddine and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a large number of subscribers and fans and i have website I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank youGreetings
Othmane E.
Othmane E.
This is a very nice smart watch that everyoneloves to have. It is very useful andcomfortable and can be used anywhereand has great features and features. If Icould do a review on my YouTube channeland everyone would know about it
Nice I love you
Assia A.
Assia A.
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Would you recommend this one or the surge?
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Birmingham , England
Does this break easily?
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Looking into purchasing the fit bit blaze .. I have the flex and like that it keeps me accountable for moving all day. Is it worth the upgrade? Can you see the screen outside? How is fit for sizing ? Same as flex?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ottawa, OH
I am wanting to upgrade my HR to the Blaze.. What features will I notice a change in? Is it worth the upgrade?
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Would you purchase this watch again or would you purchase a less expensive model that tracks your steps?