BY FITBIT #83 in Fitness Equipment

Control your workout with the Fitbit Blaze in plum. Featuring a color touchscreen, this smart fitness watch features GPS, a heart rate tracker, and automatic exercise recognition so that you can achieve peak physical fitness by monitoring your daily life. Send updates to your phone or computer wirelessly from your Fitbit Blaze in plum to monitor improvements over time. Expected to ship in March. see more...

• Would you recommend this one or the surge?2 Answers
  • I am wanting to upgrade my HR to the Blaze.. What features will I n...1 Answers
  • Would you purchase this watch again or would you purchase a less ex...1 Answers
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'll start by saying that I love my blaze! It is awesome to be able to track my daily activiy. Honestly on my lazy days it helps motivate me to get up and moving. It is also really nice that it pairs with myfitnesspal. The only reason for 4 stars is because after 9 months the battery life has gone down hill and it struggles to pair and update with the app.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
I got my blaze about a year ago upgrading from the charge HR. I love the look of the blaze and until recently I never realized how off it is in terms of measurements. For instance today I ran 11.5 miles had my Fitbit on before I went out for my run even and it still said all I did was 9.57 miles. Thankful I realized this and I do not go based on the Fitbit read out on distance because it is very off.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I love this watch. This allows texts and emails to pop up on the screen and also allows me to see who's calling me without having to grab my phone. I enjoy the sleep feature as it's been updated and it shows light sleep, deep sleep, etc. I like the accessibility, I like the options, and I like being able to choose different bands to fit my style needs.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I come here all the time to check out new Fitbit and host of other things. I love their wide variety and that there are people there to help you find what you need . I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. Definitely get a FITBIT. ❤❤❤❤
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Well own this for like a month or so then decide it wasn't for me and gave it away to a friend. I probably should of return it to target the guy the was nice enough to show me an easy to way to use but I wasn't satisfy with it so just past it on to someone who would enjoy
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Smyrna , DE
I've been a Fitbit user for 3 years and have had three different bands. This one is my favorite, it seems the band is sturdier than the others and I love the on screen data with workouts and summary of your day.
Malary G.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Danielle h.
Danielle h.
Haven't personally used it but have seen people around me using them and they look really amazing and very easy to use (I have been told) and they look super cute!!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
I love my Fitbit blaze - I wear it everyday and feel naked without it! It does a great job of counting my steps, workouts, and sleep. And it looks nice!!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Great for tracking runs and heart rate. Cute styles and always easy to use/ download.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Would you recommend this one or the surge?
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
BIRMINGHAM, England
Does this break easily?
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Looking into purchasing the fit bit blaze .. I have the flex and like that it keeps me accountable for moving all day. Is it worth the upgrade? Can you see the screen outside? How is fit for sizing ? Same as flex?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ottawa, OH
I am wanting to upgrade my HR to the Blaze.. What features will I notice a change in? Is it worth the upgrade?
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Would you purchase this watch again or would you purchase a less expensive model that tracks your steps?