BY FITBIT #39 in Fitness Equipment

Control your workout with the Fitbit Blaze in plum. Featuring a color touchscreen, this smart fitness watch features GPS, a heart rate tracker, and automatic exercise recognition so that you can achieve peak physical fitness by monitoring your daily life. Send updates to your phone or computer wirelessly from your Fitbit Blaze in plum to monitor improvements over time. Expected to ship in March. see more...

• Would you recommend this one or the surge?2 Answers
  • I am wanting to upgrade my HR to the Blaze.. What features will I...1 Answers
  • Would you purchase this watch again or would you purchase a less ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Laina K.
Can't begin to exptesd how happy I am with my Fitbit Blaze! I really keeps me up to date on my steps (which is why I purchased it). It also tracks my workouts which is amazing.

Cristian C.
Fairfield, TX
My husband bought this for me for Christmas. I love it however there are a few things Fitbit could work on. My phone often un-syncs itself from the blaze and when you look at the screen, it should light up but it often does not do that. Those are small glitches for the overall product. I do love it and love knowing my stats each day.
Danielle h.
Haven't personally used it but have seen people around me using them and they look really amazing and very easy to use (I have been told) and they look super cute!!
Jennifer T.
Smyrna, DE
I've been a Fitbit user for 3 years and have had three different bands. This one is my favorite, it seems the band is sturdier than the others and I love the on screen data with workouts and summary of your day.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
If you are serious about health and beauty, this Fitbit tracker will help you accomplish your goals. The first generation trackers were good for tracking steps, sleep, and other simple functions.....but the Alta and Blaze take it to a whole other level. They signal the wearer if they receive a text or email with a vibration and simple message (or sound, if desired). The Blaze has preprogrammed workouts to give no excuse for not having time to get up and move. Got 10 minutes? FitStar has an exercise to fit in that timeframe and target where you want to improve! The heart rate function of the Blaze create more effective and efficient tracking. So, if you are serious out getting in shape, get a serious tool for the job.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
I am in love with my Fitbit Blaze and it is one of my all-time favorite products. The exercises it shows you on-screen are awesome and I LOVE the continuous heart rate monitor. Plus it has some aspects of a smart watch - calls and texts show up on the device so you don't have to stop what you're doing and grab your phone just to see who is calling or texting. I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Alecia L.
STRASBURG, VA
Just got this today, and after quite a bit of frustration in set up it's finally working and I'm in love!!! It is in the top price range, but IMHO it's worth it for the features and the known brand/customer service.
It appears to be accurate in it's measurements, and the music control is fantastic. I like the ability to see incoming texts, and calls and even answer the call. You can't actually talk through the phone, but you can answer before it goes to voicemail.
Mia K.
Downers Grove, IL
I love my Fitbit blaze and I absolutely love the exercise option. When you have few minutes to spare it will pair you up with a quick but effective workout. It is great registering your steps and all day activities and is a great tool if someone wants to start a healthier habits especially sleeping pattern. It was definitely an eye opener for me.
Tito O.
Statesboro, GA
Love my Fitbit! I started with the flex and liked it enough to upgrade to a charge HR. Had too many problems with that specific one but loved Fitbit so I have the blaze a chance and it is everything to me. It's pairs very well with my fitness pal and I don't go anywhere without it.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Would you recommend this one or the surge?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this break easily?
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Looking into purchasing the fit bit blaze .. I have the flex and like that it keeps me accountable for moving all day. Is it worth the upgrade? Can you see the screen outside? How is fit for sizing ? Same as flex?
Cassidy N.
Fond du Lac, WI
Does anyone know if this Fitbit is better than the surge or the same?
La Andre H.
I was wondering, where can I Find fitbit bands of different colora & textures that can survive for a long time? 🤔 Thanks!!!