BY FITBIT #93 in Fitness Equipment

Control your workout with the Fitbit Blaze in plum. Featuring a color touchscreen, this smart fitness watch features GPS, a heart rate tracker, and automatic exercise recognition so that you can achieve peak physical fitness by monitoring your daily life. Send updates to your phone or computer wirelessly from your Fitbit Blaze in plum to monitor improvements over time. Expected to ship in March. see more...

• Would you recommend this one or the surge?2 Answers
  • I am wanting to upgrade my HR to the Blaze.. What features will I...1 Answers
  • Would you purchase this watch again or would you purchase a less ...1 Answers
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Laina K.
Can't begin to exptesd how happy I am with my Fitbit Blaze! I really keeps me up to date on my steps (which is why I purchased it). It also tracks my workouts which is amazing.

Cristian C.
Fairfield, TX
My husband bought this for me for Christmas. I love it however there are a few things Fitbit could work on. My phone often un-syncs itself from the blaze and when you look at the screen, it should light up but it often does not do that. Those are small glitches for the overall product. I do love it and love knowing my stats each day.
Danielle h.
Haven't personally used it but have seen people around me using them and they look really amazing and very easy to use (I have been told) and they look super cute!!
Jennifer T.
Smyrna, DE
I've been a Fitbit user for 3 years and have had three different bands. This one is my favorite, it seems the band is sturdier than the others and I love the on screen data with workouts and summary of your day.
Stephanie E.
I love my Fitbit blaze - I wear it everyday and feel naked without it! It does a great job of counting my steps, workouts, and sleep. And it looks nice!!
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
I love my fitbit. I got the blue band color. My favorite features are the sleep tracker and the water tracker
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
Great for tracking runs and heart rate. Cute styles and always easy to use/ download.
Bethany T.
I love my Fitbit Blaze! I love that it has a changeable watch band. The watch itself is very easy to navigate and has many great features.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
This is an amazing activity tracker ! Weather you are active or wanting to increase you activity this can help you start on the right track
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Would you recommend this one or the surge?
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
Does this break easily?
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Looking into purchasing the fit bit blaze .. I have the flex and like that it keeps me accountable for moving all day. Is it worth the upgrade? Can you see the screen outside? How is fit for sizing ? Same as flex?
La Andre H.
I was wondering, where can I Find fitbit bands of different colora & textures that can survive for a long time? 🤔 Thanks!!!
Kim F.
Winkler, Manitoba
I just ordered the black watch for Christmas but I'm curious if anyone uses this in the nursing field? I looked online and I see that they now have a second hand clock face but does the face light up as soon as you move or do you have to manipulate it all the time?