Danielle L.
Baltimore , MD
I am a long time customer of Fitbit products and I must say the Blaze is my favorite.
Especially with the recent updates they have done on the app, in the sleep tracking section.

My hubby gifted this to me  for Christmas and I wear it pretty much every day. I have not had any issues with it at all.   And if you  do, contact Fitbit customer service  because they have the best service from any company Ive experienced.

The picture I posted, I have switched out my band ( purchased from Groupon)