BY FITBIT #39 in Fitness Equipment

Control your workout with the Fitbit Blaze in plum. Featuring a color touchscreen, this smart fitness watch features GPS, a heart rate tracker, and automatic exercise recognition so that you can achieve peak physical fitness by monitoring your daily life. Send updates to your phone or computer wirelessly from your Fitbit Blaze in plum to monitor improvements over time. Expected to ship in March. see more...

• Would you recommend this one or the surge?2 Answers
  • I am wanting to upgrade my HR to the Blaze.. What features will I...1 Answers
  • Would you purchase this watch again or would you purchase a less ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
I bought this for my dad because hewanted to track his REM sleep but the Iwatch battery gets killed if you keep it on all night. Unlike some of the Fitbit models, the blaze has 'Sleep Stages' which gives you a more detailed overview on your sleep patterns. My dad loves this thing and says it syncs flawlessly with his iPhone X. The screen is actually bigger then the iwatch which he loves. Would definitely recommend. I purchased mine off Poshmark for a steal.
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
The Fitbit Blaze is a good fitness tracker.  It tracks steps, sleep, has some options that I don't use (tracking exercise other than walking, on-the-go workouts, etc.), and the battery life is good.  More importantly for me, though, it connects to my phone.  It vibrates when I get a call or a text.  I can read texts and see who's calling.  I can also control my phone's music through the watch.  It's awesome.
MaKayla L.
Decatur , TN
I loveeeee my Fitbit! It was a Christmas present from my parents, and I am so glad they bought it for me. I love that it can count my steps, which keeps me motivated! Love love love!
Danielle L.
Baltimore , MD
I am a long time customer of Fitbit products and I must say the Blaze is my favorite.
Especially with the recent updates they have done on the app, in the sleep tracking section.

My hubby gifted this to me  for Christmas and I wear it pretty much every day. I have not had any issues with it at all.   And if you  do, contact Fitbit customer service  because they have the best service from any company Ive experienced.

The picture I posted, I have switched out my band ( purchased from Groupon)

Shirley A.
Troy, NY
I love my #fitbitblaze. One of my 2017 resolutions was to be healthier. I bought for myself in November and wear it every day. I track my exercise, meals, heart rate, sleep, hydration, and calories burned. I can even get notifications from my phone and listen to music. Great little tech gadget for any fitness fanatic. Has an app that helps you track your activity. Easy to 7se and charges fast. #newyearnewme #fitnesstracker
Rachael A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'll start by saying that I love my blaze! It is awesome to be able to track my daily activiy. Honestly on my lazy days it helps motivate me to get up and moving. It is also really nice that it pairs with myfitnesspal. The only reason for 4 stars is because after 9 months the battery life has gone down hill and it struggles to pair and update with the app.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
I got my blaze about a year ago upgrading from the charge HR. I love the look of the blaze and until recently I never realized how off it is in terms of measurements. For instance today I ran 11.5 miles had my Fitbit on before I went out for my run even and it still said all I did was 9.57 miles. Thankful I realized this and I do not go based on the Fitbit read out on distance because it is very off.
Sabrina M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I love this watch. This allows texts and emails to pop up on the screen and also allows me to see who's calling me without having to grab my phone. I enjoy the sleep feature as it's been updated and it shows light sleep, deep sleep, etc. I like the accessibility, I like the options, and I like being able to choose different bands to fit my style needs.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I come here all the time to check out new Fitbit and host of other things. I love their wide variety and that there are people there to help you find what you need . I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. Definitely get a FITBIT. ❤❤❤❤
Pamela S.
Well own this for like a month or so then decide it wasn't for me and gave it away to a friend. I probably should of return it to target the guy the was nice enough to show me an easy to way to use but I wasn't satisfy with it so just past it on to someone who would enjoy
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Would you recommend this one or the surge?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this break easily?
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Looking into purchasing the fit bit blaze .. I have the flex and like that it keeps me accountable for moving all day. Is it worth the upgrade? Can you see the screen outside? How is fit for sizing ? Same as flex?
Cassidy N.
Fond du Lac, WI
Does anyone know if this Fitbit is better than the surge or the same?
La Andre H.
I was wondering, where can I Find fitbit bands of different colora & textures that can survive for a long time? 🤔 Thanks!!!