BY FITBIT #95 in Fitness Equipment

Control your workout with the Fitbit Blaze in plum. Featuring a color touchscreen, this smart fitness watch features GPS, a heart rate tracker, and automatic exercise recognition so that you can achieve peak physical fitness by monitoring your daily life. Send updates to your phone or computer wirelessly from your Fitbit Blaze in plum to monitor improvements over time. Expected to ship in March. see more...

• Would you recommend this one or the surge?2 Answers
  • I am wanting to upgrade my HR to the Blaze.. What features will I...1 Answers
  • Would you purchase this watch again or would you purchase a less ...1 Answers
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
If you are serious about health and beauty, this Fitbit tracker will help you accomplish your goals. The first generation trackers were good for tracking steps, sleep, and other simple functions.....but the Alta and Blaze take it to a whole other level. They signal the wearer if they receive a text or email with a vibration and simple message (or sound, if desired). The Blaze has preprogrammed workouts to give no excuse for not having time to get up and move. Got 10 minutes? FitStar has an exercise to fit in that timeframe and target where you want to improve! The heart rate function of the Blaze create more effective and efficient tracking. So, if you are serious out getting in shape, get a serious tool for the job.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
I am in love with my Fitbit Blaze and it is one of my all-time favorite products. The exercises it shows you on-screen are awesome and I LOVE the continuous heart rate monitor. Plus it has some aspects of a smart watch - calls and texts show up on the device so you don't have to stop what you're doing and grab your phone just to see who is calling or texting. I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Mia K.
Downers Grove, IL
I love my Fitbit blaze and I absolutely love the exercise option. When you have few minutes to spare it will pair you up with a quick but effective workout. It is great registering your steps and all day activities and is a great tool if someone wants to start a healthier habits especially sleeping pattern. It was definitely an eye opener for me.
Cristian C.
Fairfield, TX
My husband bought this for me for Christmas. I love it however there are a few things Fitbit could work on. My phone often un-syncs itself from the blaze and when you look at the screen, it should light up but it often does not do that. Those are small glitches for the overall product. I do love it and love knowing my stats each day.
Robin B.
Bensalem, PA
I love my Fitbit blaze! I upgraded from the charge hr and it was the best decision that I ever made! I can easily track my workouts though the watch. I just pick the type of exercise that I'm going through the watch instead of having to opening up the app.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
This is an amazing activity tracker ! Weather you are active or wanting to increase you activity this can help you start on the right track
Bethany T.
I love my Fitbit Blaze! I love that it has a changeable watch band. The watch itself is very easy to navigate and has many great features.
I am so obsessed with my fitbit blaze! It is the best fitness watch i have tried and highly recommend it!
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Its okay. Mine was shutting off all the time. Wouldn't really recommend it.
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
I am a long time customer of Fitbit products and I must say the Blaze is my favorite.
Especially with the recent updates they have done on the app, in the sleep tracking section.

My hubby gifted this to me  for Christmas and I wear it pretty much every day. I have not had any issues with it at all.   And if you  do, contact Fitbit customer service  because they have the best service from any company Ive experienced.

The picture I posted, I have switched out my band ( purchased from Groupon)

Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Would you recommend this one or the surge?
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
Does this break easily?
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Looking into purchasing the fit bit blaze .. I have the flex and like that it keeps me accountable for moving all day. Is it worth the upgrade? Can you see the screen outside? How is fit for sizing ? Same as flex?
Cassidy N.
Fond du Lac, WI
Does anyone know if this Fitbit is better than the surge or the same?
La Andre H.
I was wondering, where can I Find fitbit bands of different colora & textures that can survive for a long time? 🤔 Thanks!!!