BY FITBIT #97 in Fitness Equipment

Automatically track any exercise you do with the Fitbit Blaze in black. This smart fitness watch instantly recognizes when you are exercising with SmartTrack, whether you are cycling, running or jogging, and the GPS tracks where you are in real-time. Get help from the on-screen workouts, and let the Fitbit Blaze in blue track your sleep for optimal health. Expected to ship in March. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica M.
Riverside, CA
I have the Black Gunmetal Fitbit Blaze and I absolutely love it. Keeps track of everything that I want and I can get notifications sent to it. The charger could use some upgrades so I don’t need to take it or if the watch setting. But other than that it’s awesome.
Nikia G.
Downey, CA
Okay, let me just start by saying that I REALLY DO enjoy fitbits. I was a lazy bum and really needed something to motivate me to get off my butt. My old fitbit charge did just that. I was able to see my progress with the click of a button and compete against my friends and strangers in competitions. Next thing you know I was consistently hitting 12-15,000 steps every day!
Then the fitbit blaze was released. I was immediately intrigued by the gorgeous display (which you can change to show your progress an Lots of appealing ways. It has a relaxing breathing program on it as well as on screen workouts. The band is easily changeable since the actual tracker just pops right out. How could it be better?
I ordered it, and paid a pretty significant amount of money for the special edition gunmetal black version. I recieved it in about 2 weeks. Everything was fine at first, except it seemed to drain the battery more quickly than my fitbit charge.
About a month after purchasing it the battery would drain from 100% to 50% overnight. Wouldn't last through a whole day.
I contacted fitbit and they sent a replacement tracker (tracker only, no band or charger). I recieved it after over a week and plugged it in to charge, after about 4 hours on the charger I tried to set up the device and it wouldn't power on. I tried multiple charging docks as well as different outlets in the house. Nothing. So, they send another replacement, this time a whole new device. It takes about 2 weeks to arrive. The battery on it will only last a MAX of 2 days with all extra options on it turned off. So now I am waiting on a 3rd replacement. I am not optimistic.
Sara M.
knoxville
Love love love this watch. Every time I wear it I discover cool little features. It is simple to set up. You can control your music. It tells you everything from how many steps you have taken to how many calories you have burned and my heart rate. It looks sleek and stylish unlike other bulky fitness watches. The bands come in all different colors and it is easy to pop the face out and switch it to another colored band. I have the black band so that it will match everything. The band has cool little groove details on it. The watch will light up if you raise your arm so it is hands free. The watch is durable and splash resistant but not water proof so you can't wear it while you swim. You can track your food intake on the app as well as water intake. It can track how well you sleep and how long you spend on the sleep stages. It buzzes to remind you to walk every hour and you can set silent alarms to remind you to do things. I have alarms set to remind me to drink water. I highly recommend this product.
Easy R.
Laconia
The Fitbit Blaze is probably the best affordable fitness watch in the market at this time. I've had mine for over a year and it can take a lot of abuse which happens of course, due to the nature of the device. One item of concern is that the Blaze doesn't seem capable of working with newer Bluetooth protocols. When I switched from a Moto phone to the Google Pixel, the sync became erratic or did not work at all. I have to reboot the phone and the watch to restore the sync. FitBit's response was for me to downgrade to an older model phone. So buyer beware when choosing the current model FitBit Blaze.
Antonia M.
escanaba, MI
I love my fitbit blaze! I really wanted a watch for work, and I wanted a fitness watch as well. I have a Samsung Galaxy phone so an apple watch wasnt in the cards. My blaze is like a part of me now, i feel naked when i dont have it on. Fitbit keeps doinf great updates as well. Worth every penny!
Megan w.
Jax Bch, FL
Love this fitness watch! It tracks your steps, calories burned, active minutes, stairs climbed, sleep patterns,and a lot more!! I love the way it looks, it doesn't look like a typical fitness band and you get your phone notifications just like an Apple Watch! The battery life is 5 days witch is great for busy people who don't have time to charge it everyday!
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV
I love this watch! Ever since I purchased this, I have noticed that I am more motivated! I love that it notifies me each hour how I am doing. It also gives you workouts from your watch and acts like a lot of things the apple watch does, like music and text messages.  The app for the watch is awesome too! I can count calories, watch my water intake, and see all of my progress! The challenges are amazing. competing with friends is super fun, and pushes you to keep moving!
Aeolain F.
Eutawville, SC
I love this watch. It definitely does good with tracking my steps. I do not trust the sleep activity because if you sit for too long it thinks you're sleeping. I have not tried exercising with it yet but will come back and update my review. I do have a small burn on my arm but I don't know if that's from keeping it too tight on my arm or not.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Got this when my charge hr broke and I love it so far. It tracks so much more and provides much better feedback. I just wish there was a better way to adjust the strap. One notch is too big then next one is too tight. Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (large) - Black
Andrea F.
I absolutely LOVE my Fitbit Blaze. It's the perfect accessory to anyone into fitness and getting their health on track. It does everything I want it to do and then some. The step tracker is reliable, the reminders are great, and I love the silent, subtle alarm that comes with it. Definitely a must have!
Is this pretty much a smart watch
Laura S.
Hot Springs, AR
Is this really better than the Fitbit HR?