Add a Photo

By FITBIT
#47 in Fitness Equipment
Automatically track any exercise you do with the Fitbit Blaze in black. This smart fitness watch instantly recognizes when you are exercising with SmartTrack, whether you are cycling, running or jogging, and the GPS tracks where you are in real-time. Get help from the on-screen workouts, and let the Fitbit Blaze in blue track your sleep for optimal health. Expected to ship in March.
Photos (5)
Easy R.
Easy R.
Laconia
June 12, 2017, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (large) - Black
The Fitbit Blaze is probably the best affordable fitness watch in the market at this time. I've had mine for over a year and it can take a lot of abuse which happens of course, due to the nature of the device. One item of concern is that the Blaze doesn't seem capable of working with newer Bluetooth protocols. When I switched from a Moto phone to the Google Pixel, the sync became erratic or did not work at all. I have to reboot the phone and the watch to restore the sync. FitBit's response was for me to downgrade to an older model phone. So buyer beware when choosing the current model FitBit Blaze.
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV
March 9, 2017, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (large) - Black
I love this watch! Ever since I purchased this, I have noticed that I am more motivated! I love that it notifies me each hour how I am doing. It also gives you workouts from your watch and acts like a lot of things the apple watch does, like music and text messages.  The app for the watch is awesome too! I can count calories, watch my water intake, and see all of my progress! The challenges are amazing. competing with friends is super fun, and pushes you to keep moving!
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
May 5, 2017, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (large) - Black
I love my fitbit blaze! I really wanted a watch for work, and I wanted a fitness watch as well. I have a Samsung Galaxy phone so an apple watch wasnt in the cards. My blaze is like a part of me now, i feel naked when i dont have it on. Fitbit keeps doinf great updates as well. Worth every penny!
Aeolain F.
Aeolain F.
Eutawville, SC
Feb. 21, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (large) - Black
I love this watch. It definitely does good with tracking my steps. I do not trust the sleep activity because if you sit for too long it thinks you're sleeping. I have not tried exercising with it yet but will come back and update my review. I do have a small burn on my arm but I don't know if that's from keeping it too tight on my arm or not.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
June 12, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (large) - Black
I absolutely LOVE my Fitbit Blaze. It's the perfect accessory to anyone into fitness and getting their health on track. It does everything I want it to do and then some. The step tracker is reliable, the reminders are great, and I love the silent, subtle alarm that comes with it. Definitely a must have!
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
April 28, 2017, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (large) - Black
I come here all the time to check out new Fitbit and host of other things. I love their wide variety and that there are people there to help you find what you need . I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. Definitely get a FITBIT. ❤❤❤❤
Christine L.
Christine L.
Denver, CO
May 19, 2017, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (large) - Black
I love my blaze. I wear it all day and night. Tracks my sleep and the new feature shows you how long you're in each stage of sleep. It's cool. The HRM is way more accurate than the Apple Watch. I wear mine to the gym and have never had a problem with it.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Elkmont , AL
April 20, 2017, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (large) - Black
I love my Fitbit blaze and if ur thinking of which sport watch to get this is the one.. the price is well worth it for everything it does.. you can find them just about anywhere and it goes with me everywhere!!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Orland Park, IL
Feb. 22, 2017, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (large) - Black
I love my Fitbit blaze. I workout about twice a week and I find that I wear it all the time, even when I'm not working out. It gives me a quick view of my heat rate with just a twist of my wrist. I especially like the notifications when my iPhone is ringing or I've received a message.
laurin n.
laurin n.
West Bloomfield, MI
Feb. 22, 2017, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (large) - Black
I bought this for my son and he really likes it, he said it's comfortable and it's really affordable! I bought it from target, and they're really good price! I recommend it to everyone! great buy.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Hot Springs, AR
Is this really better than the Fitbit HR?