BY FITBIT #44 in Fitness Equipment

Automatically track any exercise you do with the Fitbit Blaze in black. This smart fitness watch instantly recognizes when you are exercising with SmartTrack, whether you are cycling, running or jogging, and the GPS tracks where you are in real-time. Get help from the on-screen workouts, and let the Fitbit Blaze in blue track your sleep for optimal health. Expected to ship in March. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
I love my Fitbit Blaze. It's the second Fitbit that I have owned and by far my favorite. Besides the obvious uses of steps and fitness tracking I love that I can receive notifications for phone calls and text messages on it. While you may not be able to answer the calls or reply to text messages with it I love it none the less. When used with the phone app it serves as a wonderful motivator. I'm always in work week or weekend challenges for the most steps with my friends on the app. Wanting to be one of the top steppers motivates me to stay active. It has really helped in my weight loss. I would recommend it to anyone who is active or wants to track their fitness.
Julissa V.
Absolutely in love with this smart watch. It was an early gift I gave my boyfriend and he loves it as well! It has great features and helps you monitor your health. You can track your sleep, steps, workouts, calories burned and so much more! Although it is meant to be used when you’re working out, you can use this watch on a regular basis even when you have to look professional; just by simply changing the band, you can make it look like a fancier watch.
Natalie F.
I love my forgot blaze but it does have some things that bother me. I still haven't gotten my notifications to come up on my fit bit. It has to be charged every two days which is kind of inconvenient. But overall its awesome. I love that it tells me my heart rate. I also love that I can pick the display clock. The wrist band is durable and there are alot of bands to choose from! I got it as a birthday present and I'm so thankful I did. It's a great way to keep my health on track and make sure that I get all my steps in.
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
I LOVE my fitbit blaze. I have just started my weight loss journey and wanted something to keep me motivated to reach my goals. The blaze is stylish and has an awesome display. I like that it can function as a watch and give you notifications to incoming calls and texts. I love how you can change the display of the watch face and how you can see the different categories and your stats for the day. The charge lasts days which is awesome and the band is very durable and comfortable. So far so good!
Cmaria L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my first Fitbit and I absolutely love everything about it. I’ll admit, I got it because I thought it would make me more active and I am absolutely impressed. I can challenge my friends and I love trying to complete my daily step and activity challenges. The sleep tracker let me know a lot about my sleeping habits and it even has videos straight from the Fitbit!!Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (small) - Black
Nikia G.
Downey, CA
Okay, let me just start by saying that I REALLY DO enjoy fitbits. I was a lazy bum and really needed something to motivate me to get off my butt. My old fitbit charge did just that. I was able to see my progress with the click of a button and compete against my friends and strangers in competitions. Next thing you know I was consistently hitting 12-15,000 steps every day!
Then the fitbit blaze was released. I was immediately intrigued by the gorgeous display (which you can change to show your progress an Lots of appealing ways. It has a relaxing breathing program on it as well as on screen workouts. The band is easily changeable since the actual tracker just pops right out. How could it be better?
I ordered it, and paid a pretty significant amount of money for the special edition gunmetal black version. I recieved it in about 2 weeks. Everything was fine at first, except it seemed to drain the battery more quickly than my fitbit charge.
About a month after purchasing it the battery would drain from 100% to 50% overnight. Wouldn't last through a whole day.
I contacted fitbit and they sent a replacement tracker (tracker only, no band or charger). I recieved it after over a week and plugged it in to charge, after about 4 hours on the charger I tried to set up the device and it wouldn't power on. I tried multiple charging docks as well as different outlets in the house. Nothing. So, they send another replacement, this time a whole new device. It takes about 2 weeks to arrive. The battery on it will only last a MAX of 2 days with all extra options on it turned off. So now I am waiting on a 3rd replacement. I am not optimistic.
Sara M.
knoxville
Love love love this watch. Every time I wear it I discover cool little features. It is simple to set up. You can control your music. It tells you everything from how many steps you have taken to how many calories you have burned and my heart rate. It looks sleek and stylish unlike other bulky fitness watches. The bands come in all different colors and it is easy to pop the face out and switch it to another colored band. I have the black band so that it will match everything. The band has cool little groove details on it. The watch will light up if you raise your arm so it is hands free. The watch is durable and splash resistant but not water proof so you can't wear it while you swim. You can track your food intake on the app as well as water intake. It can track how well you sleep and how long you spend on the sleep stages. It buzzes to remind you to walk every hour and you can set silent alarms to remind you to do things. I have alarms set to remind me to drink water. I highly recommend this product.
Tyonna E.
I. LOVE. MY. FITBIT BLAZE!!! Ever since I bought it i can honestly say that I have been more active. Once you set your goals it makes you want to reach them. If you are lagging on your steps are just being active it will remind you. The only thing I do not like it how bulky it is. It doesn't sit flat like other smart watches. Also, since the frame is oddly shaped the band doesn't lay flat either. Besides the bulky look I love this watch and how you have the option to change the color of the frame and band.
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
I’ve upgraded to this beauty.
I love over the fact that I can change the band colors.
i love that the tracker goes into something to charge (about 1-2hr charge time)
I LOVE the fact that it tells me when I’ve sat or stood in place for too long!!! It tells you when you need to get on the move!!!
It counts the amount of stairs I’ve taken
as always my calorie output (and my input if I track it)

I’ve owned several fitbits. This is by far my favorite of the three so far. It’s 100% worth it’s price tag.

Customee service is amazing if you need to call and trouble shoot the problems with your Fitbit.

I will I’ll purchase from them again in the future. Love mh Fitbit!!!!
Easy R.
Laconia
The Fitbit Blaze is probably the best affordable fitness watch in the market at this time. I've had mine for over a year and it can take a lot of abuse which happens of course, due to the nature of the device. One item of concern is that the Blaze doesn't seem capable of working with newer Bluetooth protocols. When I switched from a Moto phone to the Google Pixel, the sync became erratic or did not work at all. I have to reboot the phone and the watch to restore the sync. FitBit's response was for me to downgrade to an older model phone. So buyer beware when choosing the current model FitBit Blaze.
Is this pretty much a smart watch
Laura S.
Hot Springs, AR
Is this really better than the Fitbit HR?