BY FITBIT #39 in Fitness Equipment

Automatically track any exercise you do with the Fitbit Blaze in black. This smart fitness watch instantly recognizes when you are exercising with SmartTrack, whether you are cycling, running or jogging, and the GPS tracks where you are in real-time. Get help from the on-screen workouts, and let the Fitbit Blaze in blue track your sleep for optimal health. Expected to ship in March. see more...

Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
I love my Fitbit Blaze. It's the second Fitbit that I have owned and by far my favorite. Besides the obvious uses of steps and fitness tracking I love that I can receive notifications for phone calls and text messages on it. While you may not be able to answer the calls or reply to text messages with it I love it none the less. When used with the phone app it serves as a wonderful motivator. I'm always in work week or weekend challenges for the most steps with my friends on the app. Wanting to be one of the top steppers motivates me to stay active. It has really helped in my weight loss. I would recommend it to anyone who is active or wants to track their fitness.
Julissa V.
Absolutely in love with this smart watch. It was an early gift I gave my boyfriend and he loves it as well! It has great features and helps you monitor your health. You can track your sleep, steps, workouts, calories burned and so much more! Although it is meant to be used when you’re working out, you can use this watch on a regular basis even when you have to look professional; just by simply changing the band, you can make it look like a fancier watch.
Natalie F.
I love my forgot blaze but it does have some things that bother me. I still haven't gotten my notifications to come up on my fit bit. It has to be charged every two days which is kind of inconvenient. But overall its awesome. I love that it tells me my heart rate. I also love that I can pick the display clock. The wrist band is durable and there are alot of bands to choose from! I got it as a birthday present and I'm so thankful I did. It's a great way to keep my health on track and make sure that I get all my steps in.
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
I got the Fit bit blaze but in the pink and gold special edition version. I really love it! Even though it's my first Fit bit I'm very happy with my purchase. It keeps me motivated and helps lay out my goals in order to reach my weight loss goal. I especially like the exercise options it gives you on the watch and the fitstar feature that shows you how to do different exercises as a warm up or a fast 7 minute full work out. Wish it was waterproof and a better charging system but overall I love it.
Natalie T.
Brandon, FL
I LOVE my fitbit blaze. I have just started my weight loss journey and wanted something to keep me motivated to reach my goals. The blaze is stylish and has an awesome display. I like that it can function as a watch and give you notifications to incoming calls and texts. I love how you can change the display of the watch face and how you can see the different categories and your stats for the day. The charge lasts days which is awesome and the band is very durable and comfortable. So far so good!
Cmaria L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my first Fitbit and I absolutely love everything about it. I’ll admit, I got it because I thought it would make me more active and I am absolutely impressed. I can challenge my friends and I love trying to complete my daily step and activity challenges. The sleep tracker let me know a lot about my sleeping habits and it even has videos straight from the Fitbit!!Fitbit - Blaze Smart Fitness Watch (small) - Black
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
I’ve upgraded to this beauty.
I love over the fact that I can change the band colors.
i love that the tracker goes into something to charge (about 1-2hr charge time)
I LOVE the fact that it tells me when I’ve sat or stood in place for too long!!! It tells you when you need to get on the move!!!
It counts the amount of stairs I’ve taken
as always my calorie output (and my input if I track it)

I’ve owned several fitbits. This is by far my favorite of the three so far. It’s 100% worth it’s price tag.

Customee service is amazing if you need to call and trouble shoot the problems with your Fitbit.

I will I’ll purchase from them again in the future. Love mh Fitbit!!!!
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
My fiancé has this watch and loves it. Although it is not waterproof. He had his first one for about a year and accidentally wore it into the shower once and soaked it... after that it didn’t work anymore. Not sure if it states on the box that it is waterproof, but it still sucked that it wasn’t. He did get a new one so that says a lot since it was worth it to try again. The battery life doesn’t seem as long as my fitbit ionic though. Otherwise he’s happy with all it does and will probably buy again once he breaks this one!
Nikia G.
Downey, CA
Okay, let me just start by saying that I REALLY DO enjoy fitbits. I was a lazy bum and really needed something to motivate me to get off my butt. My old fitbit charge did just that. I was able to see my progress with the click of a button and compete against my friends and strangers in competitions. Next thing you know I was consistently hitting 12-15,000 steps every day!
Then the fitbit blaze was released. I was immediately intrigued by the gorgeous display (which you can change to show your progress an Lots of appealing ways. It has a relaxing breathing program on it as well as on screen workouts. The band is easily changeable since the actual tracker just pops right out. How could it be better?
I ordered it, and paid a pretty significant amount of money for the special edition gunmetal black version. I recieved it in about 2 weeks. Everything was fine at first, except it seemed to drain the battery more quickly than my fitbit charge.
About a month after purchasing it the battery would drain from 100% to 50% overnight. Wouldn't last through a whole day.
I contacted fitbit and they sent a replacement tracker (tracker only, no band or charger). I recieved it after over a week and plugged it in to charge, after about 4 hours on the charger I tried to set up the device and it wouldn't power on. I tried multiple charging docks as well as different outlets in the house. Nothing. So, they send another replacement, this time a whole new device. It takes about 2 weeks to arrive. The battery on it will only last a MAX of 2 days with all extra options on it turned off. So now I am waiting on a 3rd replacement. I am not optimistic.
Jessica M.
Riverside, CA
I have the Black Gunmetal Fitbit Blaze and I absolutely love it. Keeps track of everything that I want and I can get notifications sent to it. The charger could use some upgrades so I don’t need to take it or if the watch setting. But other than that it’s awesome.
Is this pretty much a smart watch
Laura S.
Hot Springs, AR
Is this really better than the Fitbit HR?