Add a Photo

By FITBIT
#57 in Fitness Equipment
Automatically track any exercise you do with the Fitbit Blaze in black. This smart fitness watch instantly recognizes when you are exercising with SmartTrack, whether you are cycling, running or jogging, and the GPS tracks where you are in real-time. Get help from the on-screen workouts, and let the Fitbit Blaze in blue track your sleep for optimal health. Expected to ship in March.
Photos (4)
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV

I love this watch! Ever since I purchased this, I have noticed that I am more motivated! I love that it notifies me each hour how I am doing. It also gives you workouts from your watch and acts like a lot of things the apple watch does, like music and text messages.  The app for the watch is awesome too! I can count calories, watch my water intake, and see all of my progress! The challenges are amazing. competing with friends is super fun, and pushes you to keep moving!
Aeolain F.
Aeolain F.
Eutawville, SC

I love this watch. It definitely does good with tracking my steps. I do not trust the sleep activity because if you sit for too long it thinks you're sleeping. I have not tried exercising with it yet but will come back and update my review. I do have a small burn on my arm but I don't know if that's from keeping it too tight on my arm or not.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Orland Park, IL

I love my Fitbit blaze. I workout about twice a week and I find that I wear it all the time, even when I'm not working out. It gives me a quick view of my heat rate with just a twist of my wrist. I especially like the notifications when my iPhone is ringing or I've received a message.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
Dearing, GA

Just purchased this back in February. I love how it keeps track of my every move and keeps me on my toes of when I need to get up and move. Keeps track of my sleep and helps me keep up with when I need to be getting more to function better
Laura R.
Laura R.
Elkmont , AL

I love my Fitbit blaze and if ur thinking of which sport watch to get this is the one.. the price is well worth it for everything it does.. you can find them just about anywhere and it goes with me everywhere!!
laurin n.
laurin n.
West Bloomfield, MI

I bought this for my son and he really likes it, he said it's comfortable and it's really affordable! I bought it from target, and they're really good price! I recommend it to everyone! great buy.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Elyria, OH

I used to have one and it worked amazing. In general fit bit company is amazing and their products are so efficient and can't wait to see what's next.
Brad L.
Brad L.

this thing is awesome. I received it from my wife as a present and love it. It tracks it all and is very user friendly
Tyonna E.
Tyonna E.

I. LOVE. MY. FITBIT BLAZE!!! Ever since I bought it i can honestly say that I have been more active. Once you set your goals it makes you want to reach them. If you are lagging on your steps are just being active it will remind you. The only thing I do not like it how bulky it is. It doesn't sit flat like other smart watches. Also, since the frame is oddly shaped the band doesn't lay flat either. Besides the bulky look I love this watch and how you have the option to change the color of the frame and band.
Maria F.
Maria F.

My favourite from the Fitbit family :)
I honestly don't take my watch off its on me everyday, the price is worth it.. if you are treating it as a reward to yourself.
I would recommend to other, most defiantly!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Is this really better than the Fitbit HR?

Join Now