Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch Bundle, Multi/None uploaded by Ashley L.Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch Bundle, Multi/None uploaded by Ashley L.

BY FITBIT

Maximize every workout while personalizing your workout style with this Fitbit Blaze smart fitness watch bundle. Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes Continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking without a chest strap Easily record runs, cardio, biking and more with real-time stats on display SmartTrack automatically tracks and records select exercises to the app Detects and automatically records sleep GPS lets you map your route in real time Color LCD touchscreen with customizable clock faces down to the minute Receive call, text or other notifications and adjust volume from the display Compatible with interchangeable bands for a personalized look Device syncs wirelessly via Bluetooth FitStar lets you view workouts right on your wrist Sweat, rain and splash-proof What's Included Fitbit Blaze fitness watch Black classic band Blue classic band Charging cable Fitbit Blaze wristband sizing tool Is your device Ftibit compatible? Search your Fitbit device compatibility here Screen size: 31.75mm diagonal Display size: 25.38mm x 19mm Band: 1.66" width (all sizes) Requires free Fitbit app Battery life: lasts up to 5 days Battery: lithium-polymer Charge time: approx. 1 - 2 hours Wireless: Bluetooth 4.0 - Learn more about Bluetooth technology Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Model no. FB502SBK Bluetooth Compatibility Chart Version: Compatible With: Bluetooth Smart Ready* Bluetooth Smart Ready Bluetooth Bluetooth Smart Bluetooth* Bluetooth Smart Ready Bluetooth NA Bluetooth Smart Bluetooth Smart Ready NA NA *This Bluetooth version is backwards compatible. Size: L. Color: Multi/None. see more...

Courtney M.
I absolutely love my Fitbit Blaze. I have worn the Blaze for over a year now. I wanted an all-in-on tracker (heart, calories, food, water, exercise, sleep, etc.) and this watch does it all. I actually bought the Apple watch at the same time and realized I didn't like that you needed several apps to get the same output as you do in the Blaze. What puts this over the top for me is that you can buy numerous watch bands - which allows me to wear this to work and not have it look out of place with my business casual/professional attire.
Ashley L.
I seriously love my Fitbit blaze! I've had it over a month now and it's so accurate and counts my steps, keeps up with my pulse. I love to wear it when I exercise also. Highly recommended Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch Bundle, Multi/None
Michael B.
Holdenville, OK
Got this at the beginning of the month and I am absolutely in love with it. I have only ever taken it off to charge it or take a shower. The features are amazing. I especially love the sleep tracking feature. There are some kinks and it's not quite as accurate as I had hoped it would be but it is still a pretty dang good fitness tracker.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
I bought this a couple of months ago and was thrilled that I got an extra band for nothing. I have worn it almost everyday and love it. Holds a charge well and fits comfortably. I highly recommend.
Santos G.
San Antonio, TX
Love this watch. Works great and looks nice. Price is reasonable and it comes with an extra band for free. You look at other watches like it and the price is much greater.
Haroun O.
Béni Brahim, Ain Legredj ,Sétif
""I love this product ! this SmartWatch is verry good ! i love it ! I like it ! for she's the Love ! Just buy it ! she's verry Good !

My Adress : Beni Brahim , Commune Ain Legredj , Wilaya de Sétif
City : Beni Brahim
Zip Code : 19082
Country : Algeria
And i will be very gratefull if you accept my offer to make a review for your product ! Please"
Amine C.
The product is very magnificence has several advantages I find that the price is suitable compared to the rest of the products is very beautiful beauty is very attractive I loved this watch and I advise smart watch enthusiasts to acquire the many advantages
سيمو ا.
Hello I am here for the benefit of everyone . this watch is very beautiful and cool . I would like to have this watch reviewed in my YouTube channel and I will return it to you after review.My followers  will be happy if you review them .I loved her so much .  Actually it is an amazing watch !!!