BY FITBIT #13 in Fitness Equipment

Pre-Order Now. Expected ship-date is March, 2016.Get fit in style with Fitbit Blaze-a smart fitness watch that helps you maximize every workout and every day. With advanced technology in a versatile design, this revolutionary device is built to track your workouts, monitor your performance stats, and gauge your progress. PurePulse continuous heart rate and multi-sport modes enhance every exercise, while next-generation features like Connected GPS and FitStar workouts on your wrist help you take your fitness to the next level. All-day activity and sleep tracking and call, text & calendar notifications help you track your day with ease. And interchangeable band and frames and customizable clock faces on the hi-res color touchscreen let you personalize your style for every occasion. With all this and more, Fitbit Blaze has everything you need to reach your goals, packed into one sleek time piece. see more...

• What are the pros and cons for this item?2 Answers
  • I have the Alta, but I am looking to upgrade. Is this one worth t...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money ?2 Answers
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
I purchased my Fitbit blaze back in august of 2016, after having a Fitbit charge for just over a year. What an upgrade. This Fitbit is completely worth the extra money and in all honesty is fairly priced. One of the many awesome features it has is the ability to sync with my phone; this way I can read text messages and get phone calls along with control my music . I can do so much with this little device. It's easy to clean and take a part to charge, now that I have had this for 6 months I figured it would start to require more charging time, it hadn't. Compared to the Fitbit charge it holds its battery life much long. I always love the exercise feature on it, I can easily track my ran with just a glimpse at my Fitbit. It can tell me my pace, distance and heart rate just like that. If you are a Fitbit charge owner and considering up grading switch to the blaze it will be worth it.
Samantha G.
Fort Rucker, AL
My fiancé and I upgraded to the Blaze from our original FitBit's and have been so pleased. I especially love mine as I'm training for a half marathon with pace requirements. The exercise function has been so helpful in getting me where I need to be in order to complete the race on time! I also love the way it calculates your elevation changes.
Aside from that, the fit is great, it does get dirty easy, but it's simple to clean when you take it apart to charge it. The app is incredibly easy to use and pairs with other apps for a well rounded fitness profile.
The only thing I wish for, and time will tell, is that they have a larger selection of bands. Colors, textures, prints... Anything that beats the current option of 6 choices.
DaLoveLEE1 E.
Kentwood, MI
I love my fitbit blaze. It's really boosted my activity level. The friendly competitions (Workweek Hustle and Weekend Warrior) really motivate me to move throughout the day. I love that I can receive text and call notifications on my phone. I won't go anywhere without it. It's more affordable than than the leading smartwatch but not as cheap as similar trackers. This one looks more like a watch so it's flashy. I love that I can change the band if I want. The only thing that would improve it would be to allow me to respond to text messages and answer calls.
Becky J.
As an avid exerciser, I really like having some gadget to track steps, distance, etc. I really like the Fitbit blaze and I've tried everything over the years including Garmen, Nike, jawbone and earlier versions of Fitbit and this is by far the best. It doesn't have the bells and whistles that the Apple Watch does but for me it is perfect as all of the extras would be distracting. It isn't the most accurate with steps but you can connect it to your phone on a run if you would like.
Meagan H.
Acworth , GA
I recently just upgraded from the HR because it wasn't the best at tracking different workouts. I absolutely LOVE my new blaze. It can track multiple types of workouts, allows me to manage my music while on runs so I don't have to pull my phone out of pockets. I can now track my exercise when I'm on the elliptical as before I couldn't with the HR. I also love how i can wear it daily because I can fancy up the blaze with a new strap so I can wear it to work.
Paige O.
Omaha, NE
This thing is so great! It's helped me with losing weight and totally worth the $200 I spent on it. Ordered it online and got one but it was broken so we sent it back for a new one and they got it to us in about a week. I wear it all the time unless I'm in the shower (only splash proof, so no swimming). Super nice that I can control my music with it, unless I'm specifically tracking my exercise. Other than little things like that, it's pretty perfect.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
This is a great motivator for losing weight. I lost 30 pounds and was struggling to lose anymore after that. Buying this was the best idea. It's cute and it calculates steps and calories burned so well. I didn't like the feeling of wearing a watch but I adjusted. The tracking sleep option is pretty cool too. It syncs with the app and you can see everything. Battery lasts long too. I don't think I would pay 2$00 for this. I got it for $125.
Kenedy S.
I had bought a Fitbit Charge online a few months ago and loved, but my boyfriend had recently upgrated to a Fitbit Blaze, and after watching him use his, I decided I'd like to upgrade also. Definitely worth the nearly $200 I spent on it. I love that I can customize the clock face and the bands. I recently bought a rose gold colored stainless steel watch band for my Fitbit Blaze. It's gorgeous.
Zulema U.
I love my Fitbit! It's such a helpful tool to track your workouts, sleep, activity etc. The screen is sometimes not very sensitive to touch & you can't really feel the alarm sometimes. There have been many mornings it actually doesn't go off. I'm not quite sure what the issue is. Other than that, I love this product & how helpful the app is with tracking health related stats.
Jody B.
bayville, nj
I love this fitbit. I used to have a Charge but it broke so I upgraded to this one and it does so much more. I love that it has its own little 10 minute exercise programs. the sleep tracking is accurate I know this because I had a sleep study and wore my fitbit and it was very accurate. It gets me to move more. I like that I can change the watch band on this one.
Tiffany B.
Currently I have a Fitbit flex and am looking for something with more options. Debating between this and the charge - suggestions?
Amanda D.
Somerset, KY
How comfortable is this whole working out?
S. W.
Does it feel heavy/bulky on the wrist?
Taylr S.
Ottawa On
My Fitbit blaze will not sync and will not update I have it running off iPhone
Michelle N.
Manteca, CA
Does this track how many miles you've ran ?