BY FITBIT #20 in Fitness Equipment

See More Than Just Your Weight Know Where You Stand. Black Color. Easy to Read Display. Weight, Body Comp, & More. Track Your Progress on Your Weight Goals. Automatically Recognizes Users. Free iPhone App Explore what Fitbit® Aria™ can offer; set weight goals, log food and workouts, earn badges, and connect and share with friends. Wirelessly Upload to Fitbit.com Your Fitbit® Aria body scale taps into your home wireless network to upload your information to your private account automat.

• I honestly need this in my life foreal2 Answers
  • Oh how I would love to have this! Has anyone got one yet?6 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love that it not only shows your weight, but also BMI and body fat percentage, which helps evaluate your weight better." in 12 reviews
  • "I also like that the information is automatically synced to my Fitbit account so that I can keep up with my weight loss goals." in 5 reviews
  • "While I don't think this scale is 100% accurate in the body fat percentage measure I do think it's a sleek, and easy to use scale." in 4 reviews
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
You have to sync your fitbit with it. Initially the set up was easy, adding multiple users and dimensions. I like that it stores my weight and fat and the changes over a long period of time. I have had issues with inaccuracy over time and sensing errors in addition to syncing problems with the wifi. I would not recommend.

Pro: worked initially, gave body fat prevention and weight loss over time
Con: major inaccuracies and issues with syncing
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
Great scale the only eye thing I don’t like about it are the numbers it gives me LOL but other than that it’s very good quality and I love the simple numbers it gives you comparable price to most other in this quality range
Lindsay Z.
Plantsville, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I bought this scale because of it's obvious integration with my fitbit. It's accurate, saves my data instantly to the fitbit app, and helps me stick to my fitness goals.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is a really good scale. I love that I can have 8 users on it and that it connects to my app and the other users can’t see my weight. It gives a fairly accurate depiction of your body fat index, looks sleek, easy to operate, just an over all good scale!
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
This scale syncs with other Fitbit products and the app. It automatically adds your weight to your Fitbit account. It has to connect to WiFi. It can connect to several different Fitbit accounts.
J v.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This scale is amazing and works amazing. I love the asthetics of it and I use it nearly every day. It sits in my bathroom nicely and it is so easy to use and to keep clean which is a huge for me. I love it
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This scale has so many great features! It worked really well at the beginning until after a few months it all started to go downhill from there. The scale stopped working and wouldn’t even turn on. I was so disappointed
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love the technology of the FitBit Aria wifi smart scale! How ever the scale was way off . It would say one weight one second and then I would step on it again and it would be about five pounds plus or minus. It synced nicely to my fit bit however it was frustrating that the scale was off so I returned it . I might get another one down the road when they get all the bugs fixed. Until then I will just be using my dr.s scale.
Katie S.
Sycamore, IL
I love/hate this scale. The love outweighs the hate though. The accuracy of this scale is incredible, which is probably why I hate it so much. It gives you an approximation of your body fat and can have it customized to your household members and it knows which one you are. I've used this scale for about two years and haven't been let down yet.
Stewart P.
If you are searching for a smart scale, the Fitbit Aria is definitely going to be one of the top choices on your list. I personally received mine for free as part of a workplace fitness initiative and was excited to give it a try, especially since I already use a Fitbit Flex (irregularly).

The scale itself is very sleek and beautiful. It was definitely made with esthetics in mind. The initial setup proved to be more troublesome than I expect due to the scale not syncing with my wifi but once I got it figured out it has worked smoothly ever since. There aren't a ton of features to this smart scale that you wouldn't get with other cheaper options but it works nicely for those looking to track their weight along with activity levels via fitbit. Unfortunately the fitbit, like most modern scales, isn't as feature-rich and futuristic as you'd hope but it is certainly a nicely made product.

It's important to remember that the body fat percentage only effectively estimates the lower half of your body so it can only be expected to be so accurate. It's a handy tool but not a definitive tracking solution. I also suspect that it could be troublesome if you have two people in your home with very similar weight since this syncs accounts based on weight. That's just an assumption though since the situation doesn't apply in our home. I'd say that the retail price is a bit high considering feature set but if you got yours on the cheap or free like me, it is perfect!

Melissa M.
Forestburg, Tx
I have really been wanting this scale. My husband and I both have the Fitbit HR. Is it really worth the price?
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
How accurate is the BMI reading?
Morgan H.
Chloe, WV
Oh how I would love to have this! Has anyone got one yet?
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
It says it can have 8 profiles, how does the scale know which person is standing on it?
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
Is this worth the price if you have the FitBit?