ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesPhone HeadsetsFitBit
'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Purple

Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Purple

A sleek, sporty tracker motivates you to achieve your fitness goals by calculating distance, activity time, calories burned and steps taken throughout the day and features a low-profile display to indicate your real-time progress. The Alta wirelessly syncs your stats to your computer or smartphone, then measures hours and quality of sleep before silently waking you with a vibrating alarm in the morning. Automatic exercise recognition logs your workouts even if you forget and timely reminders help you meet your goals every hour of every day. The included mobile app lets you track your food intake, graph your progress and watch for important trends across time, helping you achieve your training, sleep and fitness goals. The band display syncs with your smartphone to display caller ID and text messages. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Color(s): black, blue, plum, teal. Brand: Fitbit. Style Name: Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker. Style Number: 5135720.

como hago para tener este producto lo quiero por fas
When my Fitbit doesn’t want to charge anymore what do I do?
¿Como funciona? Nunca he obtenido ninguno
Start your review of Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Purple!
Ashley S.
Fargo, ND
Honestly I had this tracker and it worked really great at first. However it previously haven't started working and charging it hasn't worked. I have contacted them and they try to help, but it never got better, so I had to throw it away.  Wouldn't recommend this produce to others.
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Purple uploaded by Stacey M.
I LOVE my Fitbit Alta!!! It really helps motivate you to keep moving rather than resort to being a couch potato. There are so many extra features too that I am looking forward to trying over time. Until then though I am loving the competitions you can do with your friends that also have Fitbits. It's really bringing out the competitor in me. I've also started taking my dogs on my daily walks. Judging by the attached photo it looks like they are having as much fun as I am. Reasonably priced, DEFINATELY worth the money.
Hillary D.
Mt Washington, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this Fitbit to track my everyday walking activity. Affordable and the perfect size to not look bulky on your wrist. Reliable with always tracking steps —never leave home without it! Highly recommended for others who are starting their fitness journey.
Michelle D.
1,017 reviews
I received my Fitbit Alta for free through their testing program. I loved being able to see part of my text messages to make sure I wasn’t missing any important messages and I felt the tracker was accurate. Small was the perfect fit for me!
Chloe N.
San Francisco, CA
I like the Alta because it monitors sleep and activity levels but it doesn't dive much deeper into areas some more sophisticated smart tech does. I like having a base level of information but don't want to get too obsessive with the results so this works best for me. My alta is about 2 years old so the battery life dies faster than when first purchased but I'd still recommend it.
Lorena M.
Pearisburg, VA
Purchased at: GameStop
I love this product and all the other products as well it has good value, Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Purple is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it is reliable, I would recommend to others. #fitspiration
Ashley  W.
Athens, TN
Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Purple uploaded by Ashley  W.
Fitbit is my absolute favorite device ever! I feel like I’m naked if I forget mine. I upgraded to this from a fitbit flex, the flex was amazing because of the size and being waterproof, the only downside to this one is it is not waterproof, if it does get wet you just need to take it off and dry it off quickly, but I love it and the fitbit app, I think everyone needs one.
Stephanie W.
Vero Beach, FL
Purchased at: Best Buy
a Fitbit fitness tracker is a must have for all of those pursuing fitness goals in 2020. The regular Fitbit Alta does not track your heart rate but the Alta HR does. It also alert you when you have not met your step goal for the hour, and when you get calls and text messages from your mobile device.
Taylor R.
Butte, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
I use to use this all the time during my workouts but the band wasn’t flexible enough for me. I thought the price was high in comparison to the Apple Watch and all that it does. I did enjoy all the info I got from it.
Oby O.
Bronx, NY
The fitness tracker that I didn’t know that I needed! The Fitbit literally does it all. It tracks activity, weight, water intake, calorie intake, sleep, and it can even track your period! The only thing that the Alta doesn't track is your heart rate but you can upgrade to a different tracker if you want that feature. The period tracker is also very accurate. My Fitbit goes absolutely everywhere with me and on the days that I happen to forget to put it back on after I shower (it's water resistant but not waterproof ), I'm literally so sad and feel like a part of me is missing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
florez cacais Z.