BY FITBIT #2 in Phone Headsets

A sleek, sporty tracker motivates you to achieve your fitness goals by calculating distance, activity time, calories burned and steps taken throughout the day and features a low-profile display to indicate your real-time progress. The Alta wirelessly syncs your stats to your computer or smartphone, then measures hours and quality of sleep before silently waking you with a vibrating alarm in the morning. Automatic exercise recognition logs your workouts even if you forget and timely reminders help you meet your goals every hour of every day. The included mobile app lets you track your food intake, graph your progress and watch for important trends across time, helping you achieve your training, sleep and fitness goals. The band display syncs with your smartphone to display caller ID and text messages. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Color(s): black, blue, plum, teal. Brand: Fitbit. Style Name: Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker. Style Number: 5135720. see more...

• I'd like to hear from someone who uses this product wheth...5 Answers
  • Does the charger clamp break often? Just received this f...3 Answers
  • I'm trying to decide between this FitBit and a Garmin wat...1 Answers
Rebecca H.
Louisville
The Alta is my second Fitbit product and I love this one. The interface is easy to use, read and understand. This one might not have all the bells and whistles that some other Fitbit products have, but I like it’s options and as someone who’s just trying to count steps and go jogging a few times a week for my health: it’s a good product for me. I like all of the different band options they have - it can go from the gym to a night out and doesn’t look too obvious. They have a few sales on their website throughout the year if you’re looking to cut back on the cost (I bought mine during the Mother’s Day sale a few years ago, which I think was either 20 or 25% off.) The charging plug is MUCH better than past models. Overall, I highly recommend! Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Purple
Audrey Y.
Fraser, MI
I was given this as a hand-me-down form my cousin, and I love it! I like that i have that quick preview of phone calls and texts, especially for when my phone isn't on me. My favorite part of the fitbit is the challenges. I do the workweek hustle challenges with family and coworkers, and it motivates me to do more. (I am competitive though lol). I don't like it for the fact that it doesn't track other workouts except steps.
Nava S.
I got my Fitbit Alta almost a month ago and absolutely LOVE it. I've never really been into working out or exercising, but this truly changed my ways! This is embarrassing to admit, but I would get around 1,000-2,000 steps a day... that's it. After getting this, I've been getting around 12,000 steps a day (keep in mind, the daily recommended amount is 10,000 steps and thanks to this Fitbit, I was surpassing that!). I like the Alta because it's thin and small, not too thick or big. I like that I can receive texts (you can't respond through it) and get an incoming call notification. I would totally recommend this to anyone considering a Fitbit!
Samantha M.
Mason
I’m a big fan of this Fitbit! It does a good job of tracking my workouts and overall health. This one is great for people who are first starting out. Has pretty basic features, nothing too crazy. Great product!
Shelby L.
Louisville, KY
I have had this fit bit for about a year now and I love it. Not only does it count my steps, calories burned, flights of steps etc, it's synced with my phone to record my sleep and shows me my text messages and phone calls. I also love the feature that allows me to set a vibrating alarm to wake me up! Love it
Payton W.
I really love fit bits a lot because not only do they track your exercise but they keep you motivated. And they are great for an every day use, and very reliable. I recommend you get one if you’re looking to work out more or get more motivated:)
Courtney G.
Dickson , TN
In love!🙌🏻🤗💪🏻.
I thin awareness to what you are actually doing through out the day really wakes you up to reality and pushes you to do better, I find myself doing little silly celebrations while meeting my goals- even hourly goals. I love that you can add friends and communities and cheer each other on, all having a common goal- even compete a little bit ;) never go a Day with out wearing it Fitbit
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ
I got one of these as a motivation to stay fit for this year and even though I've had it for 2 days, I am loving it so much! It's better to get this product at a cheaper price, just because paying retail for it is a bit much. I love how it keeps track of your steps and how long you sleep. In addition, if you wear this at night, you can set an alarm so it vibrates on your wrist to wake you up. I also like how you can sync this with an app on your phone so you can look at your personal statistics.
A few cons about this includes putting it on because it took me almost 20 minutes to figure out how to wear it (and I almost broke a finger in the process). In addition, sometimes the time doesn't pop up immediately when you tap it twice and it can be a pain. I'm getting used to it but I can see why people really love this product.
Sarah B.
Princeton, WV
I love mine, I wear it daily to track my fitness and day to day activities. It's definitely worth the money if your a Heath inthusiest or if you have Heath issues.
Kat R.
This was my first tracking watch. I really love it because it's straight forward shows you your steps, calories, text messages, and calls you can't reply but what is most important is your step count and calories burned. It does scratch easily so I'd be careful. It's durable the battery lasts for a good 2-3 days which is pretty amazing if you forget to charge your watch everyday like I do. The band is hard to put on but it is reliable.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
I'd like to hear from someone who uses this product whether or not they find it useful for fitness and health.
Patty G.
Is it difficult to use?
Roxanne R.
Fresno, CA
Does the charger clamp break often? Just received this for Christmas and the clamp was already broken.
Yazmin A.
Miami, Florida
¿Como funciona? Nunca he obtenido ninguno
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm trying to decide between this FitBit and a Garmin watch - I'm looking for something that does slightly more than just a typical fitness tracker, so I like that this can track texts and calls. During a workout, does it have any functionality for monitoring intervals?