ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesPhone HeadsetsFitBit
'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Black

Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Black

A sleek, sporty tracker motivates you to achieve your fitness goals by calculating distance, activity time, calories burned and steps taken throughout the day and features a low-profile display to indicate your real-time progress. The Alta wirelessly syncs your stats to your computer or smartphone, then measures hours and quality of sleep before silently waking you with a vibrating alarm in the morning. Automatic exercise recognition logs your workouts even if you forget and timely reminders help you meet your goals every hour of every day. The included mobile app lets you track your food intake, graph your progress and watch for important trends across time, helping you achieve your training, sleep and fitness goals. The band display syncs with your smartphone to display caller ID and text messages. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Color(s): black, blue, plum, teal. Brand: Fitbit. Style Name: Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker. Style Number: 5135720.

Este reloj vale la pena comprar? Me quiero poner en forma.
Dows your fit-bit always break at the year mark?
É bateria ou carregado ?
Start your review of Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Black!
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Black uploaded by Stacey M.
I love my Fitbit! It gives me encouragement to get out there and move all the while making me competitive with the steps I take in a day.
Jody C.
Fox Lake, WI
Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Black uploaded by Jody C.
I love how easy this tracker is to use. It keeps track of the amount of sleep i get, the steps i take, my calories burned and my heart rate. However its constantly needing to reconnect to the app and its way too easy for the steps to be counted just by moving my arm doing daily tAsks.
Billy B.
Saginaw, MI
I like it. I got it used for $20 and I'm all about healthy living however it's not really being put to use since I'm not out walking around during this pandemic. Still amazing and I highly suggest buying and if you want save some money just buy one used off of facebook market place theres a ton there.
Aehee M.
Parsippany, NJ
Love this fitness tracker! It's sleek and keeps me in check. It is easy to set up and use. For the price it has enough features and the health benefits outweigh the cost. The tapping takes some getting used to but so far I'm loving it.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
I love my Alta. It's super sleek and stylish. Not bulky so I'm not always bumping it off things. It has amazingly stylish bands too. It's very accurate. It syncs easily with everything that is Fitbit compatible you're not looking for all the bells and whistles and just a basic tracker this one is perfect. I switched to an Amazon Halo and it's just the worst. It has every feature you can imagine and none of them work. Stick with the basic Fitbit. Including syncing with WW which is why I bought it in the first place. It was supposed to offer a better experience.
Kayla G.
Titusville, FL
Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Black uploaded by Kayla G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am in loooooove with this fit bit! I like that it always motivates you to get up and get moving! It tracks you heart rate and steps as well! I also love that it tracks you sleep cycle too! Super interesting! The app is amazing as well!
Jamie Y.
Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Black uploaded by Jamie Y.
My Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Black fits my wrist perfectly. The band is extremely easy to remove and replace with other colors that you can buy online on websites such as Amazon. The watch automatically syncs with your cell phone's Bluetooth so that your time zone is always up-to-date. You can also receive notifications of text messages and incoming phone calls. The screen will light up then will vibrate slightly to alert you.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my Fitbit! Hardly ever take it off and when I do I'm sad about it Lol I would give it 5 stars if they were waterproof, more durable, and if they looked more feminine. I don't know what I would do without a fitness tracker!
Becky  B.
Rockford, IL
I know this isn’t the best out there or most techie but I like the size. It’s still working great I’ve been hard on it. Even accidentally got it wet but it was fine.
Daisy M.
Woodstock, NY
Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Black uploaded by Daisy M.
Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Black uploaded by Daisy M.
Purchased at: Target
Love my Fitbit! I really like that the bands are interchangeable, the small sleek profile, and the motivation it gives me to stay on top of my fitness goals. Also love the silent alarm that only wakes me up and not my spouse or dogs. [product:fitbit-alta-wireless-fitness-tracker,-size-small-black]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...