BY FITBIT #29 in Fitness Equipment

Pre-Order Now. Expected ship-date is April, 2016.Motivation is your best accessory with Fitbit(r) Alta-a customizable fitness tracker designed to fit your personal style. Stay motivated by tracking all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes, and get credit for your workouts with SmartTrack automatic exercise recognition. At night, track your sleep and set a silent alarm to wake better and get your best rest. No matter where you're headed, the easy-to-read OLED screen keeps your goals in focus with stats, time, and call or text notifications on display. And with accessory wristbands in metal, leather and sport, help you find the right style for every occasion. Wear fitness your way with Fitbit Alta. Track and see all-day fitness stats like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes on Fitbit(r) Alta's OLED display. Then visit the Fitbit app and dashboard to measure your progress and monitor your trends. With advanced technology in a slim design, Fitbit(r) Alta displays call, text, and calendar notifications at a glance so you can keep your phone out of view and your goals in focus. Features:* Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes * See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display* Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm* Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)* See reminders to move that encourage you to stay active throughout the day * Effortlessly and automatically record workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack* Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby) * Customize your clock face and choose between a portrait or landscape layout* Comfortable band designed for day and night * Sync stats wirelessly to your computer and 200+ leading smartphones, including iOS, Android and Windows* Battery life up to 5 days* Water resistant* Works with the Fitbit app and dashboard and Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale* Set goals, log food, record workouts, see progress and more* Syncs data with popular fitness apps like FitStar* Connect with friends to inspire each other and compete on the leaderboard and in challenges Pre-Order Now. Expected ship-date is April, 2016.Motivation is your best accessory with Fitbit(r) Alta-a customizable fitness tracker designed to fit your personal style. Stay motivated by tracking all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes, and get credit for your workouts with SmartTrack automatic exercise recognition. At night, track your sleep and set a silent alarm to wake better and get your best rest. No matter where you're headed, the easy-to-read OLED screen keeps your goals in focus with stats, time, and call or text notifications on display. And with accessory wristbands in metal, leather and sport, help you find the right style for every occasion. Wear fitness your way with Fitbit Alta. Track and see all-day fitness stats like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes on Fitbit(r) Alta's OLED display. Then visit the Fitbit app and dashboard to measure your progress and monitor your trends. With advanced technology in a slim design, Fitbit(r) Alta displays call, text, and calendar notifications at a glance so you can keep your phone out of view and your goals in focus. Features:* Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes * See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display* Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm* Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)* See reminders to move that encourage you to stay active throughout the day * Effortlessly and automatically record workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack* Get call, text and calendar notifications at a see more...

Kelsey R.
I’ve had this for over a year and I sort of have a love hate relationship with it. What I don’t like is the fact that it never seems to stay synced with my phone. I also had to replace the band because the one that comes with it fell off constantly. It’s really a bad design. I love having a fitness watch, I love seeing my steps and activity for the day. Honestly, I’m looking at purchasing a Garmin - Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch - Black/Gray because they’re more durable and can do a lot more than the fitbits. I’m too active for this watch. If you’re not very active and want something to help you with everyday activities a Fitbit will be fine for you.
Konnor K.
Tallahassee Fl
i really want a fitbit alta! someone please get me one!! i will love you forever!💕 they seem really cool. i have a fitbit but i can’t see my steps enlease i download the fitbit app and check my steps on there.
Elisa G.
Union Point, GA
#giftcrush I want one. They can bought on amazon and I hope to receive one. My husband has one and it works a lot better than a regular pedometer. I don’t have one yet but my husband uses his everyday.
Laura H.
Waukesha, WI
Love this product! Keeps me accountable and organized when it comes to staying active. I don't sync the watch very often and I love that it stores my data until I finally do. The FitBit goals and community on the app are fun and motivating as well!
Ellen R.
I just bought the Alta to replace my old charge. Its fantastic.. i like that it can get wet and it reminds me to get up and move. The interchangeable bands are an added bonus.
Alexis F.
Davidsville, PA
I love my Fit bit Alta. I have it on almost all the time. It's easy to sync to your phone and easy to read. I even have different color bands to match certain outfits :)
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love my Fitbit and all it has to offer! It keeps track of my steps in a simple and easy way. I got mine from Walmart & t works great. It’s very affordable and keeps a great charge. I would recommend this to others!
Kara B.
Staunton , VA
I love my Fitbit. It’s the perfect size, not too big. I love that is keeps track of steps and calories. It also tells you when someone texts you, which is amazing!!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
#giftcrush This at the top of my list because of the slim wear and what it can do. I hate being on my iPhone and want to know if I seriously need to answer it or not. This will display my text message and tell me who calls. Although I’m interested in the steps etc, this is more of the functions I’m excited about. Crossing my fingers
Melissa V.
Oroville
It was a gift, that I look forward to using in the new year. It has all the features I m looking for. I just wear it everyday and it gives me my steps, heart rate and how I sleep. Very useful to hopefully get me back on track !
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
What is the point in tracking your steps?
Alexis J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Hi! I really want a Fitbit Alta in this color but would like to know what is the major difference between this one and the Blaze or the next one up from it? Also, can you get this one wet or no?! Thanks!
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
which is better? fitbit alta or fitbit alta HD?
Millie A.