BY FITBIT,INC.

The same Fitbit Alta™ you already love-now with PurePulse ® heart rate tracking! Get the power of continuous heart rate in Fitbit's slimmest design yet-all day, during workouts and beyond With heart rate, you can better measure calorie burn, and use zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals See how working out more can improve your health by comparing your resting heart rate trends to your activity With sleep stages powered by PurePulse ® heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep and take steps toward a better night's rest Automatically track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes Get Reminders to Move that encourage you to reach an hourly goal of 250 steps Stay connected with call, text, and calendar notifications on display (when your phone is nearby) Tailor your look with interchangeable leather, metal, and classic bands (sold separately) Effortlessly and automatically record select workouts with SmartTrack™ auto exercise recognition With a battery life of up to 5 days, you can worry less about your tracker and focus more on your goals (battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors; actual results will vary) See your stats and the time of day on a bright OLED tap display Sync stats wirelessly to 200+ leading smartphones and computers, including iOS ® , Android ® and Windows ® Use the Fitbit App to track your trends, connect with friends, get personalized coaching, and more Move to the beat of you. Everyone's health and fitness journey is different-find yours with Fitbit Alta HR™. Get the power of PurePulse ® heart rate in a slim, stylish wristband so you can better track your calorie burn, gauge exercise intensity, and see resting heart rate trends. Track all the basics like steps, distance, and calories burned, and get friendly Reminders to Move that motivate you to keep stepping. And keep track of your workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition, which gives you credit for being active. Smartphone notifications keep you connected to your day, and you can tailor your look for any occasion with interchangeable metal, leather, and classic bands (sold separately). By night, Alta HR™ automatically tracks your sleep and shows your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep. There's more than one way to achieve a healthier lifestyle. Move to the beat of you. PurePulse Continuous Heart Rate Find your beat with PurePulse ® continuous, wrist-based heart rate on Fitbit Alta HR™. Use heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to understand how hard you're working during workouts so you can dial your effort up or down as needed. See your real-time heart rate at a glance, better track calorie burn, and follow your trends over time in the Fitbit App. Auto Sleep Tracking with Sleep Stages Wear Fitbit Alta HR™ to bed to automatically track how long you sleep. With sleep stages powered by PurePulse ® heart rate, you can see your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep to help you better understand your sleep quality. Plus, you can set a silent, vibrating alarm to wake up more peacefully. Interchangeable Bands Fitbit Alta HR™ offers a stylish lineup of interchangeable accessory bands, so you can tailor your look in an instant. Dress Alta HR™ for any occasion with metal, leather, and classic bands (sold separately), and move seamlessly from work to wedding and beyond. Order your Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate & Fitness Wristband from Brookstone today! Additional Specs Water resistant Comfortable band with secure buckle Includes a silent, vibrating alarm to help you wake up peacefully Works with the Fitbit app and dashboard and the Aria ® Wi-Fi Smart Scale Use multiple trackers on one account, and Fitbit will automatically detect when you switch between them Sync your data with popular fitness apps like Fitstar™ Personal Trainer see more...

Lindsey R.
Denton, TX
This product works great but there are manythings I have to say about this. First I enjoy the slim band this was the main reason I got this. Many of the other bands are bulky and not as feminine. I had this product from almost a year before I upgraded. Now I don't think I would purchase it again because of there new Fitbit Versa Smartwatch. I would have rather pay more upfront to get features like water proof, stairs, timers, and better smart watch features. If you don't care about these additional features then this product might be good for you. It meets all the claims and the battery last a good amount of time.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
I loved the Fitbit Alta HR when I first got it. The heart rate monitor is nice and so is the sleep tracking feature as well as the text and call notification feature. The wrist band became and issue for me 3 times where the bracelet basically came off on its own and I could not reattach it so that was annoying to have to return to Best Buy and get a new one even though thanks to Best Buy it was a very issue transition to getting a new one.
Susan P.
Ringgold, LA
I have mixed feelings about my Alta. It does as it should. It tells me when someone is calling or texting. It’s also a functional watch. Heart rate monitoring is a great benefit. But it only lasts a couple of days, and one day on vacation, I got excited and jumped in the ocean with my kids! BIG mistake! After 48 hours of rice and basically letting it reset itself then reconnecting it to the computer and doing what I can only assume was a manual reboot (I know how to do some backend techie stuff, but I don’t actually know what half of it actually means...🤷🏻‍♀️) it started KINDA working. Battery is ehh. Text and call alerts are 3 out of 5. And the wearability...I’m just not a watch or bracelet person! I truly miss my Flex! If it was waterproof AND I didn’t have to wear it on my arm, I’d give it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Chaunyce D.
I received this product as a gift a month before it was available to the public. At that point the kinks were still being worked out so the HR function was not working. After back and forth I received a working replacement. I like it a lot but my only complaint in that all my steps are not counted. To solve this issue I looped the Fitbit onto my shoe.
Katy B.
Vista, CA
I have a love/hate relationship with my Fitbit. I am a very active person who works out daily and wanted to use this to track my heart rate for calories burned. The heart rate monitor just doesn’t track very well when I am doing high endurance activity. The heart rate monitor will go blank for over half my workout - every single time. It is frustrating. However I love using it for seeing my total steps and sleep activity. Will probably end up switching to a different product that will accurately track my heart rate.
jenni f.
Crowley, TX
I forgot who used it but they told me it's a really good product cuz it tells of your heartbeat and everything and it's great
natalie s.
I liked the design of this product and the app that was designed to be used with, but i did not feel as thought the information being tracked was accurately recorded.
Nicole M.
Auburn
It works well, and is very scratch resistant. I have a hard time keeping it clean despite wiping it down every day. Washing my hands often means that it gets a little wet underneath and i can't completely dry it so my wrist actually breaks out into a rash that turns into scarring. It was also difficult for me to find a band that was not either way too tight or way too loose.
Morgan C.
I am always wearing my Fitbit, it’s features are great giving a good but truthful result whilst allowing and motivating you to work towards goals. Aside from the technical features the actual design is good due to the slim nature it’s not bulky on your wrist so you can get away with wearing it all the time!
Holly G.
Dupont, WA
I got this as a gift as an upgrade from the charge HR. So I love the difference in size. I have a tiny wrist and this fits well. I love how you can take off the band and clean it or switch it out very easily. The fitbit app is great and this notifies you if calls and texts but it is a bit delayed. It will also remind you to move and if you hit your goal.
Jennifer Y.
Do you like this Fitbit? Is it worth it?
Dionne R.
Frankfurt
Does it really teach you about your health and motivate you to go the gym? Or is it just “nice to have”?
Śaiđ Ğ.