BY FITBIT,INC.

The same Fitbit Alta™ you already love-now with PurePulse ® heart rate tracking! Get the power of continuous heart rate in Fitbit's slimmest design yet-all day, during workouts and beyond With heart rate, you can better measure calorie burn, and use zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals See how working out more can improve your health by comparing your resting heart rate trends to your activity With sleep stages powered by PurePulse ® heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep and take steps toward a better night's rest Automatically track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes Get Reminders to Move that encourage you to reach an hourly goal of 250 steps Stay connected with call, text, and calendar notifications on display (when your phone is nearby) Tailor your look with interchangeable leather, metal, and classic bands (sold separately) Effortlessly and automatically record select workouts with SmartTrack™ auto exercise recognition With a battery life of up to 5 days, you can worry less about your tracker and focus more on your goals (battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors; actual results will vary) See your stats and the time of day on a bright OLED tap display Sync stats wirelessly to 200+ leading smartphones and computers, including iOS ® , Android ® and Windows ® Use the Fitbit App to track your trends, connect with friends, get personalized coaching, and more Move to the beat of you. Everyone's health and fitness journey is different-find yours with Fitbit Alta HR™. Get the power of PurePulse ® heart rate in a slim, stylish wristband so you can better track your calorie burn, gauge exercise intensity, and see resting heart rate trends. Track all the basics like steps, distance, and calories burned, and get friendly Reminders to Move that motivate you to keep stepping. And keep track of your workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition, which gives you credit for being active. Smartphone notifications keep you connected to your day, and you can tailor your look for any occasion with interchangeable metal, leather, and classic bands (sold separately). By night, Alta HR™ automatically tracks your sleep and shows your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep. There's more than one way to achieve a healthier lifestyle. Move to the beat of you. PurePulse Continuous Heart Rate Find your beat with PurePulse ® continuous, wrist-based heart rate on Fitbit Alta HR™. Use heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to understand how hard you're working during workouts so you can dial your effort up or down as needed. See your real-time heart rate at a glance, better track calorie burn, and follow your trends over time in the Fitbit App. Auto Sleep Tracking with Sleep Stages Wear Fitbit Alta HR™ to bed to automatically track how long you sleep. With sleep stages powered by PurePulse ® heart rate, you can see your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep to help you better understand your sleep quality. Plus, you can set a silent, vibrating alarm to wake up more peacefully. Interchangeable Bands Fitbit Alta HR™ offers a stylish lineup of interchangeable accessory bands, so you can tailor your look in an instant. Dress Alta HR™ for any occasion with metal, leather, and classic bands (sold separately), and move seamlessly from work to wedding and beyond. Order your Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate & Fitness Wristband from Brookstone today! Additional Specs Water resistant Comfortable band with secure buckle Includes a silent, vibrating alarm to help you wake up peacefully Works with the Fitbit app and dashboard and the Aria ® Wi-Fi Smart Scale Use multiple trackers on one account, and Fitbit will automatically detect when you switch between them Sync your data with popular fitness apps like Fitstar™ Personal Trainer see more...

Emily D.
My Fitbit is great I love that you can compete with people on the app it really motivates you to walk more and get the most steps out of your friends. The Fitbit is expensive but It accurate and a good product that lasts for years so I feel it’s worth it.
Chaunyce D.
I received this product as a gift a month before it was available to the public. At that point the kinks were still being worked out so the HR function was not working. After back and forth I received a working replacement. I like it a lot but my only complaint in that all my steps are not counted. To solve this issue I looped the Fitbit onto my shoe.
Shellby M.
I just got this as a Valentines present so far I’m in love! I’m still trying to adjust the bands tightness If I have it on the 2nd hole it makes an indent but if I put it at the 3rd hole it moves and slides around my wrist so not sure exactly what to do. But I love the Heart rate feature and sleep stages. Also getting my daily step goal!
Ashley C.
This is my first Fitbit, and even though I've only had it for one full day, I'm already so pleased. Easy to use, easy to read, fits well and is comfortable. It doesn't account for a stationary bike, but I read "hacks" on Fitbit message boards that some folks put it around their ankle to make their stationary bike workout count. I gave it a try last night and it worked (with the help of a safety pin), so once I nail down the science of it, I'll probably stick with it until they find a way to upgrade their software. The HR monitor is pretty close to accurate, it's within one of my phone and an actual monitor. I don't utilize the text/call notifications, because I figure they already have access to my health information... I'm not giving permission to read my messages, even though they probably can anyway. The front face is a touch screen, but not the long press type like our phones are.. the touch screen is a tap, you tap to turn the screen on, then keep tapping to scroll through the different stats the Alta tracks. All in all pretty pleased so far, will probably edit this review later on. Price point $149
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
I really loved my Alta HR in the time I’ve had it. I’ve now upgraded to the new Versa, but the Alta HR has never failed me in the year I’ve had it. It’s easy to charge, easy to work, easy to change bands. Everything you could want in this simple device. It even sent texts to my wrist from my phone!
Jennifer L.
Chico
I love the Alta HR.  I love that I can buy different bands for it, it is sleek and comfortable. I have been using a Fitbit for several years now.   I love the app it connects to - it has such a large database for tracking food and now even my cycle.  Totally recommend.
Ashley R.
I love knowing how many calories I burn a day! I'm not huge on tracking my steps more so the calories and I also like that this syncs to my phone. I'm able to see my texts or calls while at work. It's easy to wear, feels comfortable on. Would recommend it!
Zeina A.
Mostly got it to figure out what my sleeping is like and how active I am and it does that perfectly. It’s also really cool to see when my heartbeat spikes and notice “oh I was at an interview” or “I got called on in class.” Also love that I can switch out the band so that it doesn’t always look sporty.
Adrienne M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been using fit bits for a few years but my charge HR just gave out on me. I got this one for my birthday and I am so happy with it!! It's small but just as powerful as the larger watches. It's cute and fun to change the bands!
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
I bought the Fitbit Alta HR a couple weeks ago and have fallen in love with it!  I love that it tracks my workouts and my sleep.  I also love the app and Fitstar that give you a virtual personal trainer.
Jennifer Y.
Do you like this Fitbit? Is it worth it?
Dionne R.
Frankfurt
Does it really teach you about your health and motivate you to go the gym? Or is it just “nice to have”?
Śaiđ Ğ.