BY FITBIT,INC.

The same Fitbit Alta™ you already love-now with PurePulse ® heart rate tracking! Get the power of continuous heart rate in Fitbit's slimmest design yet-all day, during workouts and beyond With heart rate, you can better measure calorie burn, and use zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals See how working out more can improve your health by comparing your resting heart rate trends to your activity With sleep stages powered by PurePulse ® heart rate, automatically track your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep and take steps toward a better night's rest Automatically track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes Get Reminders to Move that encourage you to reach an hourly goal of 250 steps Stay connected with call, text, and calendar notifications on display (when your phone is nearby) Tailor your look with interchangeable leather, metal, and classic bands (sold separately) Effortlessly and automatically record select workouts with SmartTrack™ auto exercise recognition With a battery life of up to 5 days, you can worry less about your tracker and focus more on your goals (battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors; actual results will vary) See your stats and the time of day on a bright OLED tap display Sync stats wirelessly to 200+ leading smartphones and computers, including iOS ® , Android ® and Windows ® Use the Fitbit App to track your trends, connect with friends, get personalized coaching, and more Move to the beat of you. Everyone's health and fitness journey is different-find yours with Fitbit Alta HR™. Get the power of PurePulse ® heart rate in a slim, stylish wristband so you can better track your calorie burn, gauge exercise intensity, and see resting heart rate trends. Track all the basics like steps, distance, and calories burned, and get friendly Reminders to Move that motivate you to keep stepping. And keep track of your workouts with SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition, which gives you credit for being active. Smartphone notifications keep you connected to your day, and you can tailor your look for any occasion with interchangeable metal, leather, and classic bands (sold separately). By night, Alta HR™ automatically tracks your sleep and shows your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep. There's more than one way to achieve a healthier lifestyle. Move to the beat of you. PurePulse Continuous Heart Rate Find your beat with PurePulse ® continuous, wrist-based heart rate on Fitbit Alta HR™. Use heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to understand how hard you're working during workouts so you can dial your effort up or down as needed. See your real-time heart rate at a glance, better track calorie burn, and follow your trends over time in the Fitbit App. Auto Sleep Tracking with Sleep Stages Wear Fitbit Alta HR™ to bed to automatically track how long you sleep. With sleep stages powered by PurePulse ® heart rate, you can see your time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep to help you better understand your sleep quality. Plus, you can set a silent, vibrating alarm to wake up more peacefully. Interchangeable Bands Fitbit Alta HR™ offers a stylish lineup of interchangeable accessory bands, so you can tailor your look in an instant. Dress Alta HR™ for any occasion with metal, leather, and classic bands (sold separately), and move seamlessly from work to wedding and beyond. Order your Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate & Fitness Wristband from Brookstone today! Additional Specs Water resistant Comfortable band with secure buckle Includes a silent, vibrating alarm to help you wake up peacefully Works with the Fitbit app and dashboard and the Aria ® Wi-Fi Smart Scale Use multiple trackers on one account, and Fitbit will automatically detect when you switch between them Sync your data with popular fitness apps like Fitstar™ Personal Trainer see more...

Susan P.
Ringgold, LA
I have mixed feelings about my Alta. It does as it should. It tells me when someone is calling or texting. It’s also a functional watch. Heart rate monitoring is a great benefit. But it only lasts a couple of days, and one day on vacation, I got excited and jumped in the ocean with my kids! BIG mistake! After 48 hours of rice and basically letting it reset itself then reconnecting it to the computer and doing what I can only assume was a manual reboot (I know how to do some backend techie stuff, but I don’t actually know what half of it actually means...🤷🏻‍♀️) it started KINDA working. Battery is ehh. Text and call alerts are 3 out of 5. And the wearability...I’m just not a watch or bracelet person! I truly miss my Flex! If it was waterproof AND I didn’t have to wear it on my arm, I’d give it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
I absolutely love my Alta HR!! I love that I can track my sleep, my restlessness and my heart rate at all times. I suffer from a panic disorder and it’s very helpful that I can track my heart beat whilst going through an episode. You can also activate (or deactivate) a reminder to help you move every hour and it really became helpful to get me into shape again! I absolutely love tracking my water intake, and now you can also track your menstrual cycle as well with new updates! Sleek design, incredibly user friendly and a nice way to help you on your fitness journey!
McKenna M.
Louisville
I love the heart rate monitor feature on this one and the size. It's not huge and not super noticeable like some of the thicker ones. It has just enough information and everything else you want to know you can get from the easy to use app. The only downside is that after about a year the charge started fading both me and my husband have to charge it almost every day or  every other.
Carlotta D.
Riverdale , IA
I’ve had my Fitbit Alta HR for a little over a year. I like how thin the bands and tracker are. I also like that you can change the band colors, and how affordable the price was. The quality is pretty good but I wish it had a button on the side to change the settings(instead of the tapping feature) and I wish the bands would stay connected to the tracker at all times! Other than that, I really like my Fitbit!
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
I absolutely love my Fitbit Alta HR. It reminds me to move when I’m too sedentary and tracks my sleep. I had a Fitbit Flex years ago and it did not keep me motivated like the Alta HR. I’m giving it four stars because the face is extremely easy to scratch. I didn’t discover the screen protector until AFTER I scuffed it. Other than that, it’s amazing.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
I actually love this thing. Since I got it, I've been much more aware about staying on my feet, getting excersize and even helps with sleep. I've already lost 70 lbs in 2017 using my fitness pal app, so I love how I can connect the fitbit app with my fitness pal. It calculated calories burned, calories earned, miles walked and minutes I stay active with a higher heart rate! Definitely recommend for anyone who is trying to build healthier habbits and goals.
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
The Fitbit Alta Hr helped me get my love for fitness back! I love being able to look at my fitness goals for the day and wanting to accomplish them, almost like a game! It gives a great visual of the amount of activity your getting as well as a multitude of other Heath aspects you can track. Such a great device for anyone getting back into fitness or not tracking intense training. The battery life is decent, about once a week you’ll need to let it charge for a few hours. I also had no idea that you can see your texts on it too, a nice addition!
Katy B.
Vista, CA
I have a love/hate relationship with my Fitbit. I am a very active person who works out daily and wanted to use this to track my heart rate for calories burned. The heart rate monitor just doesn’t track very well when I am doing high endurance activity. The heart rate monitor will go blank for over half my workout - every single time. It is frustrating. However I love using it for seeing my total steps and sleep activity. Will probably end up switching to a different product that will accurately track my heart rate.
Stacey H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I cannot imagine life without my Fitbit! This is my third one, as I keep upgrading after so long. I love that the Alta HR is slim yet powerful plus the ability to change the bands whenever I wish. I have found all Fitbit trackers to really help out with my fitness goals!
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I L💖VE L💖VE L💖VE my Fitbit Alta with HR. I had the Fitbit flex and felt it was time to upgrade...I am so glad I did because this is a more updated version . I wear it everyday. It’s essential for somebody on the go who wants to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Jennifer Y.
Do you like this Fitbit? Is it worth it?
Dionne R.
Frankfurt
Does it really teach you about your health and motivate you to go the gym? Or is it just “nice to have”?
Śaiđ Ğ.