Fitbit Alta HR Fitness Tracker-BLACK-Small uploaded by Michelle T.Fitbit Alta HR Fitness Tracker-BLACK-Small uploaded by Heather C.

BY FITBIT

Move to the beat of you with this slim heart rate wristband Tracks activity, sleep and exercise Displays notifications Sends Reminders Rain, sweat and splash proof Width, about 15mm (0.61") Buckle closure Manufacturers 1 year limited warranty Imported see more...

• I had the Fitbit Alta for almost a year, then it fell off and I l...1 Answers
Heather C.
I actually have the coral and not the black as listed above but I love this FitBit Alta HR. I had a cheap tracker before finally deciding to spend the money on this. I am not super gym-y but I do go to the gym a couple days per week. I'm more interested in steps than anything else but the heart rate is interesting to me. I am mainly trying to build up my steps for an upcoming Disney trip! I have the screen turned landscape in the pic attached so I can view the exact steps versus if you have it horizontal it only reads like 5.9K. That's my only complaint. Horizontal is way better for the time and everything else but it doesn't give exact steps (my knockoff MoreFit Alta did exact steps in horizontal mode). This is just personal preference so I really have no complaints. It's also super comfy and really cute and sleek. Love the coral color and the watch band style instead of the snap on like previous FitBit bands.Happy with my purchase!
Jessica S.
Finally an answer to my Charge HR woes. Everything I loved about the Charge HR, you get with this Alta HR except you don't have to worry about construction falling apart. You can still track your heart rate and sleep patterns as well as count your calorie intake and remind yourself to keep moving throughout the day.
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
I love this tracker. The heart rate monitor seems to be quite accurate and helps make the step tracking and sleep tracking more accurate.
Heather C.
corinth
I had the Fitbit Alta for almost a year, then it fell off and I lost it somewhere :( I absolutely loved it! Do you think the HR is just as good? Is the band better than the Alta?