BY FITBIT

Move to the beat of you with this slim heart rate wristband Tracks activity, sleep and exercise Displays notifications Sends Reminders Rain, sweat and splash proof Width, about 15mm (0.61") Buckle closure Manufacturers 1 year limited warranty Imported see more...

Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I have a fitbit alta HR limited edition in rose gold with a blush band. I love that when I wear it with my all black uniform it gives it a pop of color. My fitbit also allows me to get text messages and phone calls so I can answer my phone when I am alerted. It's a bit pricey but for what you get it's totally worth it.
Nicole S.
Warren , MI
I love the Fitbit Alta hr. It is really easy to use and the perfect size for me. I counts my steps, tracks my sleeping at night. It’s the best. It is very affordable and makes an awesome gift. If you want to track your walking give it a try.
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
I switched over to this from an Apple Watch and I prefer this fitness tracker so much more! This can last over a week before you need to charge it. It tracks your sleep, heart rate, calories, exercise, etc. it’s not bulky and feels like there’s nothing there. Well worth the money. Fitbit Alta HR Fitness Tracker-BLACK-Large
Laura G.
Lees Summit, MO
I love my Fitbit Alta. I received it as a Christmas gift last year and have loved using it. It has helped me stay focused on my fitness goals. In my opinion, it is very affordable and I would recommend it for those interested in creating healthy habits. Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Black
Marisa Z.
Bradley, ME
I really love this item especially to help me with getting back on track to getting healthy. I love that the Fitbit Alta HR Fitness Tracker-BLACK-Large is able to track my progress.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
I got this for my 21st birthday and I'm so I'm love with it! I originally wanted it in order to track my heart rate throughout the day, since I have sinus tachycardia. But I've also become obsessed with step counting since I got it! It's helped me get more active on a daily basis and lose some weight in the process.
Kenzie C.
Strathroy
I love my Fitbit. I wear it everyday! Great for tracking steps, calories burnt, and also your sleep which I love. It tells you when your restless during sleep or awake and you full hours of sleep. What time you went to bed and got up. And you can buy and switch out the bands to make it more stylish