ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesPhone HeadsetsFitBit
'Alta' Classic Fitness Tracker Accessory Band, Size Small - Blue/green

Fitbit 'Alta' Classic Fitness Tracker Accessory Band, Size Small - Blue/green

Transform your Alta fitness tracker with this sporty accessory band that adds modern durability to the fitness powerhouse in a compact package. It looks good enough to wear every day, so you'll be able to get a more complete picture of your fitness goals. Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Color(s): black, blue, plum, teal. Brand: Fitbit. Style Name: Fitbit 'Alta' Classic Fitness Tracker Accessory Band. Style Number: 5135724.

I am considering buying this and using it to connect to the lose it app and the Nike plus app. Has anyone used it with those apps and does it work well ? (ie no delays in syncing, etc).
How well does this work? How is it different than the flex?
Start your review of Fitbit 'Alta' Classic Fitness Tracker Accessory Band, Size Small - Blue/green!
Jennifer W.
Austin, TX
Fitbit 'Alta' Classic Fitness Tracker Accessory Band, Size Small - Blue/green uploaded by Jennifer W.
I've been really excited to use this product. I got it about a month ago and it is the first wearable fitness tracker that I have had. I love that it automatically detects what kind of activity I am doing and works with the My Fitness Pal app to track food. It is pretty accurate and keeps me excited about staying active. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that my screen already has a minor scratch on the side (because I'm so active when I wear it). Maybe there are screen protectors to prevent this though... Overall I love it!
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
Fitbit 'Alta' Classic Fitness Tracker Accessory Band, Size Small - Blue/green uploaded by Nicole A.
Since I don't see any other fitbit alta pages, I shall write my review here. I have the fitbit alta with the black band. Some background info on me: I had the fitbit flex for a year. The bands were my main issue with the flex. I heard about the alta and I thought I would give it shot. The alta is very comfortable to wear. The band is very durable. It is definitely better than the flex's. It's also more accurate in tracking work outs (run, walk, and sports) and sleep. Downside is it does not have a heart rate monitor and I know this is a deal breaker for some. The screen is nice, (you can see the time, steps, alarms, messages, etc) though in the sunlight it is a bit hard to see. Battery life is approximately 5 days. I had mine last a bit more than that, but then again it is new. Overall it does fit my needs. The alta, like any other fitness band, is definitely one of those things you just have to do your research on to find what works best for you.
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
I’m big on wearable fitness gadgets that do the job and won’t kill your style! While the Fitbit is great on price and uped it features, I still can’t seem to get up to rating of 5. First, the band did not hold up to my active lifestyle (it’s not waterproof ) and I had to take it off for swimming or showering at the gym. Second, the band does break down and depending on how active you are, you’ll be replacing the band sooner rather than later. Plus, it’s not as accurate as the Apple Watch in terms of steps or distance. It’s fine for the basics but if you need more accuracy and usability, I’d move to the Apple Watch ⌚ or one with similar features. Fitbit 'Alta' Wireless Fitness Tracker, Size Small - Black
Lauren G.
Meriden, CT
Fitbit 'Alta' Classic Fitness Tracker Accessory Band, Size Small - Blue/green uploaded by Lauren G.
I am loving this device. It's my first ever. I am so happy with the progress I'm making and finding it so much easier being able to keep track of what I'm doing. I love the reminders you get when your not active for a while. I love how easy the app is to use.
Sabrina L.
I've had my FitBit Alta for a little over a month now. I really love it. I have found that I can get 3 days of battery life out of it with constant wearing. I have given it 4 stars, instead of 5, however, because I find that I cannot use the Bluetooth sync option constantly as I had originally hoped. I have found that when pairing it with my iPhone 6, my battery runs down EXTREMELY fast-- Even whenever I change the settings to sync only whenever I open the App. Not being able to use Bluetooth is a little saddening, as I cannot receive text messages to my Alta without it.
Brandi M.
Fitbit 'Alta' Classic Fitness Tracker Accessory Band, Size Small - Blue/green uploaded by Brandi M.
I really enjoy this tracker. it has a nice fit without being too big. the screen shows everything I need and is very customizable. It is nice to be able to see call and texts. I also like that the bands can be switched out. my only complaint is that I don't feel that it always tracks accurately. the biggest example would be at the supermarket. I can be at the market for over an hour constantly moving but because I am pushing the cart with my left hand (the side I wear my tracker) my steps do not get counted. I find situations like this to be frustrating. otherwise, I think it is absolutely great
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
I bought my fitbit alta on Amazon a week ago. I have not had any problems so far. I love how convinent it is to check all of the stats without having to look at my phone. The band seems durable and I love that it can get wet because that is what has kept me from getting one until now. It seems extreemly reliable and the battery lasts!
Sharolyn  W.
Texas City, TX
I love my Alta! It fits all my needs it doesn't get in the way with my job or any physical activities I do. I almost forget that its there !
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I have enjoyed my alta. it is a great price and is great for a person with basic fitness tracking needs. I love that it can tell when I'm active and tells me if I need to move because I haven't moved in a while. I had the charge before the alta. I had to replace my charge with the alta because I needed a small band. I also love the alta has interchangeable bands. 😊 one thing to note, the first time u put in the alta u will have to push the prongs through the holes on the band a few times before it gets east to put on. I am sad that it isn't water proof. but I love all the other features of my alta so far
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
I love my Fitbit Alta. I bought it originally with the large plum band and purchased the small teal for options. It's a great pop of color. More of a blue teal than green. Love that Fitbit finally made something more fashionable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...