Fitbit

by FitBit

Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the top app for tracking all-day activity, workouts and health. NOW track runs stats, hikes and routes with MobileRun and stay on top of your calorie goals with faster, smarter food logging. Use this app on its own to track basic activity and runs, or connect with Fitbit’s line of activity trackers and the Aria Smart Scale to get a complete picture of your daily stats—including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, and more. GET ACTIVE. TRAIN SMARTER. EAT BETTER. STAY MOTIVATED.
 TRACK ALL-DAY ACTIVITY: Track your daily steps and distance right on your smartphone with MobileTrack for iPhone 5. The M7 coprocessor accurately tracks your basic activity when you carry your phone. For more in-depth, all day tracking of stats like calories burned, active minutes, and sleep, pair the app with a Fitbit tracker. ELEVATE YOUR TRAINING: Track stats and routes for runs, hikes, and walks with MobileRun. See your pace, splits, time, distance and route maps in real time. Record workouts and use the monthly exercise calendar to follow your training program. LOG FOOD: Easily log calories with a credible database of more than 350,000 detailed food entries. Or, use our bar code scanner, quick calorie estimator for customized entries. ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS: Set goals, enter your weight, record your sleep and start a food plan. Then view your progress and track your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
 COMPETE WITH FRIENDS: Enlist friends and family to help you reach your goals by sharing stats, joining fitness challenges, direct-messaging each other, and competing on leaderboards. SYNC WIRELESSLY: Fitbit trackers continuously sync your stats with your iPhone 4S and later to give you real-time access to your progress without plugging in. OUTSMART YOUR WEIGHT: Connect wirelessly to the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to seamlessly track your weight, activity and more. Learn more about Fitbit products and services at www.fitbit.com.

Who is on Fitbit ? Would love to have people to do some challenges with. [user:kayleeb] [user:stephaniewalton_] [user:briannab2] [user:alyssanextdoor] [user:kareno] [user:ashleyva575] [user:poutsopretty] [user:michellel5]
What is the best way to track my calories with this, also is it totally water proof?
Which heart rate band would you best recommend to track spin classes?
Start your review of Fitbit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The band in combination with the app helps me keep track how active i am and helps me reach one step closer to my weightloss goals.” in 25 reviews
“Not only do I love the Charge, but Fitbit Customer Service pushed my order through, and worked with FedEx to make sure I received my new Charge before I headed out of town for my first half marathon!” in 19 reviews
“I also really like that you can set your own goals on how many steps you want to take, miles you want to walk, and calories you want to burn in a day.” in 17 reviews
“I've been using it for about a week now, it has an easy to read screen for time, alarm, steps, calories burned and flights of stairs.” in 15 reviews
“I use this app most to make sure I am tracking my water intake (cool symbol of a person that fills up with blue as you attempt to achieve your goal) and so that I can also see the leader board to 'step up' my game against other fitbit users or friends.” in 13 reviews
Saskatoon, SK
Fitbit uploaded by Stephanie S.
I absolutely love my Fitbit! I keep track of everything on it! My steps, workouts, food and weight! My Fitbit Versa’s battery lasts around 5 days! It’s comfortable to wear 24/7! I would recommend it to everyone!HP95 Clear Screen Protection Film For Fitbit Versa-HD Tempered Glass LCD Screen Protector Film/Transparent Clear Screen Protector/Fogged Clear Screen Film
I have the Fitbit versa. It'd very comfortable and nice to look at. Works great to count steps and floors , calories burned and heart rate. Also very customizable with the apps and clock faces. Downside is that I constantly have to restart my phone because the notification service stops working. Very annoying.
St Catharines, ON
I've purchased the Flex, the first one to come out and I loved it at the time, because it was small to hide. I'm now waiting to see if I get the charge 2 for Christmas or not. I highly recommend buying a Fitbit with a screen so you can see certain progress if your working out or if your a personal trainer!
Paradise, NL
I used to love my Fitbit. However the customer service is horrible. They have an issue of accounts being “hacked” and the account holders email gets changed without their consent. This leaves your account open to a security and privacy breach and the company is less than concerned about this occurring. I would suggest using another fitness tracker or smart watch product.
Truro, NS
I recently purchased a Fitbit versa lite, the newest addition to the versa line. I love how fit bit can track your calories, steps, workouts and even pms cycle. It has multiple apps you can add to your watch and lots of other cool features. It can sync to your phone and allow you to see full text messages sent to your phone
Brampton, ON
App is amazing, can connect with friends and challenge them (good for competitive people) to achieve fitness goals together and push each other. Also able to component with different communities and cheer each other on fitness journeys.
Pickering, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Honestly I love this product. I use my Fitbit daily to record my activity level and sleep patterns. I think the Fitbit is honestly better then the Apple watch because it is simpler to understand and navigate . I highly recommend this product.
Cobourg
I love my Fitbit - great way to keep track of continuous movement in your daily life, as well as workouts. The app is super user friendly and the customer service has always been excellent. Great purchase.
Markham , ON
This review is for the app itself and I think it's pretty good in tracking my daily steps, sleep, water intake, women's health, and heart rate along with my Fitbit Charge 3. It keeps me motivated in trying to reach my goal and drinking enough water for the day with their badges. I especially love how it gives input in your sleeping habits.

I took off a star because comparing it to Samsung health, they only have about 15+ exercise types with Samsung has at least 50 which I would say is embarassing for a fitness app. I would love for Fitbit to have kayaking/canoeing/rowing machine, racket sports, jump rope etc added on so that I can be more specific with my workouts. In addition, I hope they add more symptoms to the female health portion such as - tmi - increased bowel movements which many women have during that time of the month. Overall, this app is pretty incredible.

Guelph, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Fitbit makes pretty cool products. Every time they come out with something new I consistently get excited about upgrading my current model to the next best thing that they’re releasing. I’ve been wearing a Fitbit for four or five years, since the very first Fitbit flex. I had it, the Alta, Alta HR, and now the Charge 3. I have loved each and every one of them. I find that every time I get a Fitbit there is something wrong with it, or it doesn’t work the way it’s supposed to, BUT I contact customer support and they are so friendly and ship so quickly and I always will have a replacement within 24 hours of contacting them! Their customer service is one of the main reasons I still use their product, because they are so great!

201 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toledo, OH
10 months ago
Fitbit. Im looking for a new fitbit activity tracker and im leaning towards the inspire hr. It has heart rate and tracks your swimming. It also is not over $100. Would this be the best one to go with or is there a better one?
Jady M Z. • 2 days ago
🤔
Etobicoke , ON
a year ago
robin K. • a year ago
help track your steps / workout plans. very convenient