BY FITBIT

Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the top app for tracking all-day activity, workouts and health. NOW track runs stats, hikes and routes with MobileRun and stay on top of your calorie goals with faster, smarter food logging. Use this app on its own to track basic activity and runs, or connect with Fitbit’s line of activity trackers and the Aria Smart Scale to get a complete picture of your daily stats—including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, and more. GET ACTIVE. TRAIN SMARTER. EAT BETTER. STAY MOTIVATED.
 TRACK ALL-DAY ACTIVITY: Track your daily steps and distance right on your smartphone with MobileTrack for iPhone 5. The M7 coprocessor accurately tracks your basic activity when you carry your phone. For more in-depth, all day tracking of stats like calories burned, active minutes, and sleep, pair the app with a Fitbit tracker. ELEVATE YOUR TRAINING: Track stats and routes for runs, hikes, and walks with MobileRun. See your pace, splits, time, distance and route maps in real time. Record workouts and use the monthly exercise calendar to follow your training program. LOG FOOD: Easily log calories with a credible database of more than 350,000 detailed food entries. Or, use our bar code scanner, quick calorie estimator for customized entries. ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS: Set goals, enter your weight, record your sleep and start a food plan. Then view your progress and track your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
 COMPETE WITH FRIENDS: Enlist friends and family to help you reach your goals by sharing stats, joining fitness challenges, direct-messaging each other, and competing on leaderboards. SYNC WIRELESSLY: Fitbit trackers continuously sync your stats with your iPhone 4S and later to give you real-time access to your progress without plugging in. OUTSMART YOUR WEIGHT: Connect wirelessly to the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to seamlessly track your weight, activity and more. Learn more about Fitbit products and services at www.fitbit.com. see more...

• Wondering if anyone has try this ? If so is it worth it?? Fitbit5 Answers
  • I've been wanting a fit bit for quite a few years now. What does ...5 Answers
  • I've heard really great things about these? Are they useful and d...8 Answers
Fitbit
  • "The band in combination with the app helps me keep track how active i am and helps me reach one step closer to my weightloss goals." in 25 reviews
  • "Not only do I love the Charge, but Fitbit Customer Service pushed my order through, and worked with FedEx to make sure I received my new Charge before I headed out of town for my first half marathon!" in 19 reviews
  • "I also really like that you can set your own goals on how many steps you want to take, miles you want to walk, and calories you want to burn in a day." in 17 reviews
  • "I've been using it for about a week now, it has an easy to read screen for time, alarm, steps, calories burned and flights of stairs." in 15 reviews
  • "If you are serious about loosing weight this is a great way to do it, keeps you accountable and helps you keep track of your exercise" in 13 reviews
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I LOVE my Fitbit app! It lets you keep track of your steps, keep a log of your weight, let’s you keep track of water and calorie intake, and my personal favorite, logs your sleep. I love being able to see how well you are sleeping at night! It tells you how many times you were restless and how many times you wake up. Another added feature of this app is the ability to do challenges with your friends and see who wins! If you have a competitive personality, it helps you get more steps to beat your friends and family members. I check my app multiple times daily. This is a must have app for anyone who owns a Fitbit. I guarantee if you take the few minutes to figure it out then you will love it!
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this Fitbit more than anything. And just in case anyone has any issues their customer service is absolutely incredible. The one night I lost mine because honestly it only clasps in with two metal pieces so it’s very easy to lose and I am a nurse and I was taking gloves on and off at work and I lost it. I called them the next day and they sent me a new one and they even sent me the leather band that I had ordered to begin with which was an extra $60. Unfortunately I lost again at work and I called again and told them it was upsetting because I was in a fit bit competition and I was going to lose and I was upset that it wasn’t more secure like a watch band and they overnighted it to me. The only bad thing is that it just snaps in. But I got one of the rubber round bands that holds it in place on eBay for less than two dollars. Completely worth it
Marissa L.
I love this app!! The amount of information it can store and provide visualizations of you're health stats is amazing. It's improved my calorie consciousness, my water intake, and overall better understanding of how being active can improve overall health and well-being.

I will say the wrist-based monitors haven't been as impressive as I was hoping for... I owned the fitbit charge and it's band ripped within 6 months - I got it replaced but it ripped again 6 months later and was no longer covered by the warranty... I upgraded to the charge HR because the bands were replaceable and have been happy for the most part. It doesn't track my heart rate when actually exercising - it always displays -- if I'm doing some sort of cardio.

The fitbit app is the reason I haven't switched to another fitness monitor option - the capability to challenge friends (and the popularity so you actually have friends who use it), the beautiful graphs of the data it collects, and the helpful tips it provides is so far ahead of any competitors app.
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Fitbit is an amazing app and website full of get healthy advice and trackers. I connect by Fitbit blaze to the app and it shows me how long I have slept, how many steps I have taken, flight I have walked, activity, and my heart rate.
It allows me to log my weight, calories I have taken in, and water. It lets me set goals and helps me to reach them.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I've been using Fitbit and their products for about 3 years now. The app is easy to navigate and has so much to offer. It gives so much insight about your health and motivates you with different challenges to keep you active. Customer service with this company has always been very easy to deal with and they've even replaced my Fitbit on multiple occasions with no questions asked.
Lisa K.
Tustin, CA
So I have used the variety of fitbits... lost one in Europe.. and the other broke.  Some broke easier than other, but overall for what you get I would continue to buy them.  I love the sleep detail because I have erratic sleeping patterns.  The HR isn't worth it, but the Charge 2 is just as good as the Iwatch I wasted my money on.
Shay H.
Baconton
Best birthday gift ever! I wear mine every day! I only take it off to shower or charge it. Love that i can change the bands to match my outfits. Can't wait for my daughter and son to get there's this Christmas. I know they will love it just as much as me. I really enjoy the notifications when you get a text or phone call. I will admit the first time i hit 10k steps...it did scare me. I thought i broke it!! HAHA Love my fitbit. Now if i could get the hubs to get one so we can compare and battle :)
Jennifer F.
Rochester, NY
Great fitness tracking app. It tracks your steps, heart rate, water and food intake, sleep patterns, and calorie expenditure. Wonderful tool to stay up to date on your health. The only downfall is that it is based on the distance you walk and doesn’t take into account your blood pressure or heart rate when figuring burned calories or activity.
Sally R.
Fort Irwin, CA
I love the Fitbit app even when I don't have my Fitbit with me(which is not normally!) It helps me keep everything on track about me staying healthy. Also love that you can invite friends to do all the challenges with you!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When I used to use my Fitbit and use the app, I thought the App was great. Love all the icons and the functionality of it. It also had a way for you to count what you’re eating by scanning products. They made it easy to be motivated.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Is fit bit really worth the cost? I would be afraid I would use it for a week and then get bored.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
I have a very small wrist, is this adjustable in size?
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
What is everyone wearing? The flex? Charge? Surge? I currently want one, but am unsure which one I should truly get.
vannessa o.
Goose Creek, SC
What is the pro to the fitbit? What makes you love it?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone not where their fitbit when they have a nice outfit on? I'm guilty of that! i know i shouldn't really care, but i feel like it can look weird sometimes! :/