FitBALL 12

FitBALL 12" Green Resistance Band Loop - Light

BY FITBALL

Add an extra level of resistance to your lower body floor exercises with this durable rubber exercise band loop finished in green for light resistance. The band features a thinner design preferred by fitness clubs and will be an economical addition to any workout regime. Tone your hips and thighs with band loops that never need knotting. Thinner and preferred by professionals and fitness clubs for resistance training. Light resistance level. Color: Green. Dimension: 12 L x 1.5 W. see more...

• Does this work for your legs ladies ? 2 Answers
FitBALL 12
FitBALL 12" Green Resistance Band Loop - Light
Buy on Walmart
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Pomona , CA
I got these from a friend that no longer used them. She gave me two. Back when I used to work out I used one here and there, not too often. But I have read that if use them more often, you get better and faster results. Unfortunately, I didn't use them enough to give much feedback but when I did, I didn't see much a difference.
Montgomery, AL
This is good for a quick workout! It helps build your leg muscles and u can use it in any position you want .
Montgomery, AL
Does this work for your legs ladies ?