BY FIT TEA #6 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Blend of All Natural Ingredients Promotes Fat Burning & Weight Loss Improves Your Immune System Soothes & Cleans Your Digestive System see more...

Fit Tea 28 Day Detox Herbal Weight Loss Tea - Natural Weight Loss, Body Cleanse and Appetite Control. Proven Weight Loss Formula.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love fit tea! has a great taste, was very effective as I saw difference, felt less bloated, gave me a lot of energy. It is priced a bit high but well worth it. I loved the taste so much I was drinking it twice a day as that became too pricey considering each bag was only for 28 days lol but overall satisfied customer!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So far I have been trying this for one week. I’m seeing some changes. And I do feel less bloating. I have already given some to my friends at work to try and see if they like it. And I’ll be buying more to see more changes.
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
I don’t know what they say about “proven weight loss formula”. For me, it was a proven laxative, lasting for 28 days. The food simply could not stay in, so the tummy looked slimmer. I would not recommend this to anyone, I believe this is not good for health. The taste is horrible, btw. You can get better detox and body cleanse with green juices and water with lemon.
Kerri D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fit tea 28 day detox herbal weight loss tea/natural weight loss body cleanser and appetite control is a great tea, I purchased mine off of Amazon I wasn’t disappointed at all left me feeling full for approximately four hours.
Nina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a fan! I bought this product to reduce bloat. It pretty much had the opposite effect on me. I'm horribly bloated and uncomfortable and their customer service is a waste of time. Also the price is ridiculous.
Leslye R.
Dinuba , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great tasting tea! I didn’t feel like I lost weight but I felt more like I lost all the bloating I had, I lost inches more then weight! Just add honey and lemon and drink in the morning or evening and your set to go
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else. I'm always telling my friends ABOUT your product and we are all fans now .Work GREAT I love it
Hue D.
First of all, this is not a miracle potion that will miraculously make you lose weight and look like a Victoria Secrets model. This tea contains beneficial ingredients that help boost your energy and metabolism to push the fat burning process as you exercise and maintain a healthy diet. I love the taste of this tea so I bought it mainly because it’s tasty. Be mindful of drinking this tea because it WILL INCREASE YOUR HEART RATE so you will feel hyper and you make look/ feel a bit flushed if your heart/ body is sensitive. I’m not sure if it’s caffein free but it sure does make you feel energized. It does help me with bloated but I’m not sure about reducing appetite. Overall I do enjoy the product very much but not 100% sold on weight loss reasons.
Emily B.
Lafayette, IN
I love Fit Tea! I don't know how much it really helps with weight loss but I can definitely tell a difference in how I feel. I switched out coffee in the morning for a cup of this tea instead, thinking it would be awful...but I was wrong. It tastes great and gives me lasting energy for the day. With coffee, I'd crash in the afternoons but with the tea I don't. I did lose about 5 pounds in a couple of weeks, but probably because I had more energy to focus on eating right and working out. I also drank tons of water!
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
Really liked the results it was giving me! The value is pretty good not too pricey and it was effective! I wasn't really disappointed it met my expectations and I would recommend it to others as well! The only thing that I didn't like was the weird taste but to cancel the taste I would add two squirts of the hydroxycut drops!
Chiara P.
Pisano, NO
Ashley L.
Alexandria, LA
Has anyone experienced feeling jittery or anxious on this tea? Some weight loss products make me feel anxious and I just wanted to get your opinions on this one first. Thanks
Catherine R.
Fort Worth, TX
I have heard a lot about this tea does it work good?
Marina T.
Glenshaw, PA
Is this a scam or does this really work? I'm engaged and I'm desperately trying to lose 20lbs for my wedding in April. I'm dieting and exercising but I just can't seem to lose any weight. Does this tea actually work?
Jimmaria F.
MOBILE, AL
Does this tea really make you lose weight rapidly?

back