BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Abigail D.
Otsego, MN
Taste was not pleasant. Gave me awful stomach pains each time. It definitely did not do what it said it would. Not worth it.
Sarah D.
Bluff City, TN
I enjoyed the fresh aroma of the Fit Tea. Adding a little honey to it made it even better. I felt amazing during the 14 days.
Bren S.
Converse, TX
This tea was so amazing . I would
Drink it at night and it would help me sleep. Not only that but it help me with weight lose
Jessica P.
Norway, MI
Great for energy. Helps give me that boost to get through my day. Great taste. Great product. I would recommend this product.
Kayla R.
Morgan city, LA
the taste was horrific. but im honestly not a tea lover. the detox part is cool but i just couldnt get past the taste.
Maria S.
Enserio que este Tea es maravilloso a mi me ayudo mucho puedes mirar la diferencia en tu cuerpo. Lo Amo y lo quiero otraves !
Stacy S.
Lacey, WA
Absoulutly loved this product gave me tons of energy and had a very great taste i definitly will be buying more! Loveeee it!!
Jennifer p.
Smithfield, RI
Tea was great iced or hot even unsweetened. Just make sure you are near a bathroom until you know how your body will respond
Jessebell A.
Marlton, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband LOVES this stuff! I am not a big tea drinker myself but this is his fifth bag and he’s seen great results with it
Yaara N.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Wouldn't really feel much energy..But got me very thirsty...maybe if I tried it for a longer period I would have seen results
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,106 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart