BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Love it. Love it. Love it!!!!
I'm SO FORTUNATE to have received this product . I felt it working. It's no gimmick I'm honest.
Jessica P.
Norway, MI
Great for energy. Helps give me that boost to get through my day. Great taste. Great product. I would recommend this product.
Bren S.
Converse, TX
This tea was so amazing . I would
Drink it at night and it would help me sleep. Not only that but it help me with weight lose
Yaara N.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Wouldn't really feel much energy..But got me very thirsty...maybe if I tried it for a longer period I would have seen results
Jessebell A.
Marlton, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband LOVES this stuff! I am not a big tea drinker myself but this is his fifth bag and he’s seen great results with it
Maria S.
Enserio que este Tea es maravilloso a mi me ayudo mucho puedes mirar la diferencia en tu cuerpo. Lo Amo y lo quiero otraves !
LeaAnn W.
Fitzgerald, GA
Did not like this product!!! The taste was horrible and just couldn't get past it!!! I would not recommend this to anyone!!!
Jennifer p.
Smithfield, RI
Tea was great iced or hot even unsweetened. Just make sure you are near a bathroom until you know how your body will respond
Stacy S.
Lacey, WA
Absoulutly loved this product gave me tons of energy and had a very great taste i definitly will be buying more! Loveeee it!!
Abigail D.
Otsego, MN
Taste was not pleasant. Gave me awful stomach pains each time. It definitely did not do what it said it would. Not worth it.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart