BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Cherry W.
Bristol, TN
This tastes great. I felt less bloated after drinking it. Gave me energy, drank with some sweetener and it made it even better.
Brittney S.
Brodhead, KY
Sisnt use it long enough to see weight loss results, it kind of gave me a jittery feeling after drinking. Tasted great though.
Michelle S.
Laporte, IN
Got this in my vox box and I loved it. Not to expensive taste great w some honey and lemon. Doesn't make you jittery like most.
Dana A.
Odessa, TX
Tasted wierd in the beginning but once u get used to the taste it's fine helps the digestion big time of course no weight loss
Alanna S.
Craigsville, WV
The taste of the tea isn't what I had expected and I didn't see any results. Overall, it was a good sample but I wouldn't buy.
Kaylynn I.
Phoenix , AZ
The 14 day one that I had tried was great. The taste was good no bad aftertaste either unlike most. Made me feel energized too.
Karri K.
HUNTINGTON, WV
didnt like the taste , but loved the results , i lost 5 lbs in my week trial . i really loved how it also curved my appetite .
Santana B.
Webbville, KY
It didn’t taste awful but wasn’t something I cared for. Not sure about the price on it bc I wasn’t interested in it for myself.
Tchenesha B.
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
Isabella L.
Bossier City, LA
It has a g[of taste I can feel a difference in my body. Yes it was effective. I would use it again. I would also recommend it.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,106 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart