BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Amanda S.
Ariel, WA
This tasted HORRIBLE! I couldn’t stomach it AT ALL. No idea how effective it is because I couldn’t drink enough of it to tell.
Kaylynn I.
Phoenix , AZ
The 14 day one that I had tried was great. The taste was good no bad aftertaste either unlike most. Made me feel energized too.
Isabella L.
Bossier City, LA
It has a g[of taste I can feel a difference in my body. Yes it was effective. I would use it again. I would also recommend it.
Brittney S.
Brodhead, KY
Sisnt use it long enough to see weight loss results, it kind of gave me a jittery feeling after drinking. Tasted great though.
brenda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Im only giving this a 3 star because i havent tried it but I'm excited to! Lobe how it's just 14 days instead of a while month
Molly F.
Chula vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Loved the flavor and the fabric tea bags. I did not find that it gave me anymore energy than usual, nor did I lose any weight.
Vanessa R.
Linden, NJ
Love love love love. I swear by this product!!! It is so effective!!! I finished mine and brought another round! So worth it!!!
Janel M.
London, OH
Fit Tea 14 Day Detox was okay. I would have liked the tea to have a bit more of a minty flavor punch, but it didn't taste bad.
Johannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really love the tea. I was very skeptical but I was impress taking the tea every morning.I love the flavor it's really good.
Dana A.
Odessa, TX
Tasted wierd in the beginning but once u get used to the taste it's fine helps the digestion big time of course no weight loss
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart