BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Nikita W.
Monrovia , IN
This stuff is awesome not a bad taste and it’s light didn’t make me feel to full and I couple definitely keep drinking it all day
Angie W.
Bridgeville , DE
Smells good and great taste... Other than that I didn't notice much of a difference... Maybe it works if your on it longer
Temi O.
Antioch, TN
I actually like the FitTea. I enjoy the taste. You do have to watch what you eat while detoxing....to actually see results.
Erica L.
Center Line, MI
This fit tea was ok I guess. The smell was horrible but it tasted better then it smelled. Will not be purchasing this item again.
Brittany M.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this tea! It has a nice green tea flavor and it does help to wake me up in the morning and it also helps curb my appetite!
Chanon F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tea not only has a good taste, but has a nice scent as well. Some teas have a very gross scent. I would recommend this one.
Julie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great tea and Has great flavor Fit Tea 14 Day Detox . Haven’t tried the whole pack so can’t comment on the detox part.
Melissa D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love the energy this tea gives me! I have it first thing in the morning! I love the taste and didn't need to add any sweetener!
Roxanne H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I was given this in a voxbox and this product was everything and more. The the taste great and it definitely is a detox for sure!
Randi N.
Works similar to other products I have tried. I do like the tea aspect, but difficult to use in the morning sonce I drink coffee.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart