BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Jessa M.
I hated this product.
The taste and smell made me sick to my stomach.
I didn’t feel any different and wasn’t happy with it at all.
Alejandra M.
This does not taste good at ALL its is hard to swallow honestly but it does work I do feel less bloated and with a bit more energy
Ashley C.
Marshfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is ok. The taste requires getting use to as it is pretty strong. I finished the product and didn't really notice any changes.
Teala M.
Crossville, TN
It has fake sugar in it and it makes it taste terrible if they left that out I might like it. I got it as a free sample in vox box.
Gail A.
Pace, FL
The flavor was ok...but it did the job for me. It’s probably not something I would buy again though. I’m not really a fan of detox.
heidi v.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely loved the flavor and have been repurchasing every month since I received this to test I Definitely recommend this!!!!!
Cheryl R.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely hated it. I used it once and I did not like the taste nor did I like the effects of it. Would not try it again.
Nikki C.
Catawba, SC
I couldn't drink it because I don't drink caffeine. But, my husband drank it and really liked the flavor and had great results!
Olivia G.
Glasgow, KY
Don't care for the flavor so I'd add honey. Definitely had more energy and I lost 6 lbs as well. Love it... Please add more flavor
Julie A.
Montgomery, IL
This tea not only tasted great, but left my body feeling so clean and rejuvenated. This is the best tea I have had in this genera.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart