BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Latasha W.
Annapolis, MD
I loved it. It has a great flavor all I did was add honey. I’m not sure if it helped loose any pounds but it did help me feel better.
Denika B.
Fort Worth, TX
I didn't really feel a difference when taking this. The taste wasnt that great either. I would rather just use my own detox methods.
Meghan W.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this detox so much and it made me absolutely happy with my results and what I got out of this both health and physical benfits
Ashley K.
Love how effective this was! I use this before a workout, and it has helped me with, bloating and shedding pounds. Taste really good.
Kyla W.
NEWBERG, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the idea of this product, and that it has all natural ingredients! But I can't get past the awful taste to even drink one cup!
kasey S.
Henrietta, TX
I wasnt to in to the fit tea but my husband lives it. He drinks it in the morning says he feels much more energy through out the day.
Trinity G.
I have to put a star but I really don't want to. I don't think it did anything for me. My opinion only. Might work for someone else.
Ashley M.
I cannot drink tea. I just cannot stand the taste of tea. The only tea I can drink is sweet tea and that totally defeats the purpose
Kimberly H.
Lees Summit, MO
I made a cup of tea every morning for two weeks.  The tea was pretty good.  I cannot say a noticed any type of difference drinking it.
Melissa T.
York, PA
Good product, but did not like the flavor that much. It did help me feel full when I drank it and I also lost 5 lbs in those 2 weeks
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart