BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Crystal G.
Sun Valley, NV
Wasn't really for me. I like to drink to but only once in awhile. This could be good for someone that does detox just not right for me.
Araceli  H.
Perris, CA
Made me feel great after my cup of tea. Helped me with my bloating and it helped me loose a few pounds. Love the taste and the smell
Denika B.
Fort Worth, TX
I didn't really feel a difference when taking this. The taste wasnt that great either. I would rather just use my own detox methods.
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this product and it tastes really good! I use this in water or hot and it's really good and has helped me as well be healthy
Kyla W.
NEWBERG, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the idea of this product, and that it has all natural ingredients! But I can't get past the awful taste to even drink one cup!
Latasha W.
Annapolis, MD
I loved it. It has a great flavor all I did was add honey. I’m not sure if it helped loose any pounds but it did help me feel better.
Amy S.
Stroud, OK
The Fit Tea 14 Day Detox seemed to help a bit, but I did not enjoy the taste. Even with adding honey I could not get over the taste.
Karlie P.
Gooding, ID
Couldn’t even try it. I don’t like tea and I opened the bag to try it-the benefits sound awesome- and I couldn’t stomach the smell. 😭
Kimberly H.
Lees Summit, MO
I made a cup of tea every morning for two weeks.  The tea was pretty good.  I cannot say a noticed any type of difference drinking it.
Leslie N.
Lincoln , NE
Love it!!! I personally enjoyed drinking this tea cold. It gave me a great boost of energy in my day and who can’t use more energy?!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart