BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
I received this tea to sample for free in my Flourish VoxBox and the opinions in this review are my own. I am always excited to try new healthy products so I was excited to try this. I am an avid tea drinker and this one did not disappoint. I felt it did a good job with detoxing and the flavor was great too. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to add a healthy tea to their daily regimen.
Kathleen B.
Jefferson, GA
I personally do not use detox products, however I did taste this tea as part of my free sample. The tea had a strong scent and steeped really well so I can tell it is high quality. The tea is marketed as helping cleanse your body and assist in losing weight. The quality of the tea seems very good, so for anyone that utilizes cleansing products this may be a good one to try.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Hands down my new favorite tea! The tea bags are large and enough to make 10-12oz without weakening the tea! It's the most perfect blend for your taste buds and even people who don't typically like tea would love this! It's a bit pricey which makes it hard for me to keep stocked in my pantry all of the time but if it was more affordable I would use it 100% of the time!
Tasha S.
Meriden, CT
I loved the effects this tea had. Be aware, I didn't add any sugar, honey or anything to change the taste, I drank it straight. Therefore, I would say the taste is not the best, however, it did "cleanse" me. I have a sensitive system and was worried I'd be glued to the toilet, but I wasn't.  I drank it in the evenings when I got home to be on the safe side. No cramping or excessive bathroom usage. I feel great!
I received this product free from Influenster and was not paid in any way for my review
Melissa D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Received a free sample of this product but I loved it so much I have purchased twice already since then. I think it tastes great and it gives me a good start to my day. Gave me lots of energy and didn’t feel hungry after. In fact it helped curb my appetite a lot. I have recommended this product to several people interested in losing a bit of weight. I was able to fit into clothing I haven’t worn in over a year since using the product.
Amanda A.
I tried it for the 14 days and it helped me lose about 5 pounds. It’s pretty tasty if you add lemon juice and honey. I received it as a free sample in a voxbox. I would definitely buy it again.
Alyse K.
Hoffman Est, IL
The taste in the is horrid. And it’s all a sham. Drinking tea isn’t going to make you loose weight it’s just a laxative very misleading to people who fall for these teas. I would never buy this
A B.
Los Angeles
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love fit tea! has a great taste, was very effective as I saw difference, felt less bloated, gave me a lot of energy. It is priced a bit high but well worth it. I loved the taste so much I was drinking it twice a day as that became too pricey considering each bag was for 14 days. I even purchase 28 day fit tea detox also. Lol overall satisfied customer and highly recommend!
Andrea F.
Plano, TX
With just a little lemon and honey this tea was not bad. The instructions were easy to follow and it made me feel great. For me, no cramping or nausea that sometimes can happen with these teas
Lisa M.
Saint Paul, MN
This was something I wouldn't have chosen for myself, so it was nice to give it a try in the #VoxBox. The packaging made it easy to use & there wasn't too much, which I appreciate. Taste was really god, with a distinct & enjoyable flavor. I felt lighter and better after drinking and enjoying this tea for a few days; after the whole bag, that feeling continued.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart