BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Talaya J.
Crown Point, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tea has an acquired taste and aftertaste. I could not drink this without a sweetener which for me defeated the purpose of a fit tea.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is tea tastes a bit like ginger, citrus, and a bit of spice. It does help to lose weight but with a healthy diet and exercise.
Claudia C.
AURORA, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sabe delicioso es muy bueno me ayudó a desinformar mi panza y no me dio gases ni mucho menos si lo tomas como dice si funciona y muy bien
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I really love the flavor of this tea! It's so delicous i drink it daily, however i haven't noticed a difference in bloating or anything.
Becky w.
Cambridge , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am always nervous trying something new and worried about taste. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it wasnt bad and worked nicely.
Jazamine D.
Far Rockaway, NY
I enjoyed the fit tea detox, it helped control my appetite and was a breeze to drink! I would recommend it to my friends and family
Lora J.
West Columbia, SC
I love this tea. It gives you so much energy and curves your appetite. The taste is amazing and it’s great for after gym burst of energy
Jennifer A.
Huntsville, AL
This is a great healthy tea. I am not a sweet tea fan but i put some lemon in and that helps the flavor. I enjoyed trying this product.
Jordan F.
Fort hood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this for free in my voxbox! It was so taste and I thought it was great for weightless. It defiantly helped with my appetite
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
This tea was TERRIBLE. After choking it down and gagging the whole time, it didn’t even have its intended side effect. A definite pass.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart