BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I really love the flavor of this tea! It's so delicous i drink it daily, however i haven't noticed a difference in bloating or anything.
Lora J.
West Columbia, SC
I love this tea. It gives you so much energy and curves your appetite. The taste is amazing and it’s great for after gym burst of energy
Claudia C.
AURORA, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sabe delicioso es muy bueno me ayudó a desinformar mi panza y no me dio gases ni mucho menos si lo tomas como dice si funciona y muy bien
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is tea tastes a bit like ginger, citrus, and a bit of spice. It does help to lose weight but with a healthy diet and exercise.
Talaya J.
Crown Point, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tea has an acquired taste and aftertaste. I could not drink this without a sweetener which for me defeated the purpose of a fit tea.
Taylor H.
I enjoyed the taste which is what I was most concerned about! It comes in little tea pouches and I did feel less bloated after the trial
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I saw no “fit” results from drinking this tea. It was a good flavor and quality. Bit pricey and I would t purchase this myself. Free yes,
Katie M.
Trophy Club, TX
Good taste when I added honey! Felt like I was leaning up. Didn’t receive enough to tell if I lost weight. I think it’s a great product!
Nicole K.
Kelso, WA
Loved the flavor. With this tea I seemed to have more energy and less bloating. I also made some healthy eating choices which helped too.
Carrie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this complimentary from Influenster to try. Good taste, especially when adding a little bit of honey to it.
Pretty decent product.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,106 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart