BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the best. I love it I wish I could use it every day but it is too overpriced.  There is no reason for it to cost this much.
Jazamine D.
Far Rockaway, NY
I enjoyed the fit tea detox, it helped control my appetite and was a breeze to drink! I would recommend it to my friends and family
Nicole D.
charlotte, NC
Being an avid tea drinker and lover I was sceptical with this product. After trying it I came to love the taste and how it made me feel!
Megan M.
Toledo, OH
Smells amazing and tastes amazing not sure how much weight I will lose but I can say I feel healthier like I have more energy drinking it
chiara V.
Tampa, FL
Not a bad tea i out honey in it to sweeten it up. Your urine will change color due to the tea secreting out what your body doesn't need.
Becky w.
Cambridge , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am always nervous trying something new and worried about taste. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it wasnt bad and worked nicely.
Bethany B.
Not as great as I thought it would be with all the hype. It tastes pretty gross and I didn't lose any weight. It's also pretty expensive.
Claudia C.
AURORA, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sabe delicioso es muy bueno me ayudó a desinformar mi panza y no me dio gases ni mucho menos si lo tomas como dice si funciona y muy bien
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is tea tastes a bit like ginger, citrus, and a bit of spice. It does help to lose weight but with a healthy diet and exercise.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I saw no “fit” results from drinking this tea. It was a good flavor and quality. Bit pricey and I would t purchase this myself. Free yes,
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart