BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Beth C.
Morristown , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The taste could be better but it could be worse. It was what I would expect from a fit tea. I couldn’t tell a difference with weight loss.
Michelle L.
Opelousas, LA
Great tea with a great flavor. One of the destination detox teas I've tasted in a very long time. So happy I received this in my voxbox!!!
Brooke M.
Was ok. Was good when 1st really hot but once it started to cool down i didn't care for the taste. I also did not see any weight change .
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the best. I love it I wish I could use it every day but it is too overpriced.  There is no reason for it to cost this much.
Nicole D.
charlotte, NC
Being an avid tea drinker and lover I was sceptical with this product. After trying it I came to love the taste and how it made me feel!
Danielle C.
BROOK PARK, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nothing happened. This tasted ok. Not great. It’s just a normal tea that makes you pee. There’s actually noting detox about it. At. All.
Destiny G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tea I've tried them before they are good ,I loved it not pricey, I do recommend this for you skinny fit girls or anyone it does help
Brittany&Ryan B.
Eros, LA
This stuff is amazing! I got this out of my #FlourishVoxBox and im so glad i got to try it. It actually does everything it says it does.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I saw no “fit” results from drinking this tea. It was a good flavor and quality. Bit pricey and I would t purchase this myself. Free yes,
Latasha W.
Lauderdale , MS
Taste great. Looking at the bags you can dried leafs and herbs. I replaced coffee with this for 2 weeks and after drinking I felt energy.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart