BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Kendra B.
Hemet, CA
Very easy to make. Very tasty. would highly recommend. received a sample in my flourish voxbox. I will continue to use and buy this product.
Marcela A.
Mcpherson, KS
Great for someone who is trying to lose a few pounds and helps you use the bathroom often doesn’t taste bad it taste pretty good. I love it.
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this tea. I drank it iced. No sweetener. Just as is. I did noticed my tummy not be bloated. Definitely will purchase again!
Margaret G.
Coaldale, PA
Great tea with a good taste and a great help to lose a couple pds and clear u out wasn't a big fan of the bathroom time lol but works great
Raiza R.
Lithia, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to think I know a little about fitness... I was pretty skeptical about this tea. It’s ok. Not sure if it did anything to be honest.
erika p.
Dickson, TN
I loved this tea!  I'm a big tea drinker anyway, but a drink that can also help me stay fit and healthy that I love is just amazing!!
Billie J.
Milwaukee, WI
Stuff is awful Isn't your appetite it taste like grows flowers I wouldn't recommend it for anyone ever. It made me feel sick to my stomach
Heather R.
Elkton, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
I liked it, but it wasn’t any different than any other detox tea. The taste was ok and it really just causes you to use the bathroom often.
Michelle L.
Opelousas, LA
Great tea with a great flavor. One of the destination detox teas I've tasted in a very long time. So happy I received this in my voxbox!!!
Leanne O.
Nashua, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
not a fan. at all. strange after taste and the fact that i couldn't deal with that meant i wasn't religious with it so saw no results
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart