BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Wendy K.
NEW ALBANY, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved the weight loss aspect of this. But if you are going to do it, be prepared to stay near a toilet because I didn't and I should have.
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this tea. I drank it iced. No sweetener. Just as is. I did noticed my tummy not be bloated. Definitely will purchase again!
Marcela A.
Mcpherson, KS
Great for someone who is trying to lose a few pounds and helps you use the bathroom often doesn’t taste bad it taste pretty good. I love it.
Candice W.
Odessa, TX
Honestly this product did nothing for me . Which makes me sad. I wanted it to work. It tastes like hot water , not much flavor. Waste of time
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It didn’t seem to do anything for me. It was terrible but I didn’t love the taste and would much prefer to utilize another product over this.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Works. Gets you going and has all the cleansing ingredients a tea can have. Effective but tart to flavor. If you can get past that it’s good.
Jessica P.
Oak Forest, IL
The taste was good. I noticed it start to work the first few days and then nothing else happened. I expected a little more with this product.
Missy B.
It was ok, but I will not be purchasing in the future. I think it does have good benefits for the body. I just did not really like the taste.
Candi L.
Mount Vernon, KY
This stuff is amazing it's a must try and you need to run out and buy this. It goes above and beyond what it says it will do. Awesome results
Kendra B.
Hemet, CA
Very easy to make. Very tasty. would highly recommend. received a sample in my flourish voxbox. I will continue to use and buy this product.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart