BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Iliana V.
Mt Prospect, IL
I am very happy with this product and will be using it more just know it does really work so be ready. I would use it every other month as needed
I tried this tea for free from influenster & it did give me some energy but didn't see any difference in my tummy I don't think I would be buying
Tia I.
7021 W McDowell Rd apt 141 Phoenix, AZ
I actually lost 7 lbs from this fit tea. Along with diet and exercise. This was more that a sample it was a full product. I enjoyed it very much!
Stephanie C.
Owens X Rds, AL
I’m just not into “detox” teas. No one wants to spend half of their day in the bathroom “detoxing”. Taste wasn’t bad but, eh. Just not my thing.
Danielle E.
I did not try this. I do not like tea at all. I can't give a full review on this product. It smells very minty and herbally from what I can tell.
Christy C.
The tea was great. We are tea drinkers and this is now something we will be purchasing. Great flavor. Recommended to several friends and family.
Claudia A.
Doral, FL
Did not enjoy the strong taste. If you are into teas, this might be for you!! I am more of a coffee person. The value for the price is also good.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a really big tea drinker, but I gave it a shot. Didn’t like it iced or hot. I have seen it in other stores and doesn’t seem too badly priced.
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn’t get the opportunity find out if it works. It wasn’t for my taste. My girls who are 19 and 22 also tried it. I’m sure others may love it!
Christina S.
Jacksonville, NC
This tea tastes good and it's good for you. I love it! I definitely recommend getting it. If you like tea and you want to stay fit, try this tea.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart