BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Who's loving the Fit Tea 14 Day Detox? I love the taste I...2 Answers
  • Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Caitlin K.
I love this product. It’s good for you and tastes amazing. Seemed to make me feel better once I consistently drank it over the 14 days. I recommend it.
Megan W.
Cumberland
This stuff truly works! Was feeling so much better and less bloated after 2 days and felt like a brand new person by the end. The tea tastes good too!
Christine D.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely loved this product an I will be purchasing more. Highly recommended. It helped me I could see and feel a big difference drinking this tea.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Newly diagnosed type 2 diabetic so waiting to see dr to make sure I’m leveled off before I do this. Can’t wait to try after receiving in my box box.
Karen F.
Folsom, PA
My husband said these gave him some energy. I couldn't get past the taste. I'm not a tea drinker anyway. I received these as a complimentary sample.
jessica a.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its taste good cold or hot. It did give me some more energy and i notice some inches loss . I like that the bag has zip close to keep it fresh
Sandra C.
Kissimmee, FL
Flavorful tea...it’s replaced my morning coffee. It helps jump start my morning workout. I feel energized and ready to take on my workout and family.
Mayra T.
Fairfield , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The fit tea does a great job at helping me feel fuller faster . Not bloated at all highly recommend it . I drink it in the Am and before going to bed
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
I think this is a good product, however I didn't really see too much of a detox effect from me. The flavor was okay I didn't notice much bitterness.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Flavor was ok but I feel if I want to loose weight or cleanse my body I would do it without this product more of a natural way that’s just my opinion
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart