BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Delora D.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the taste of the tea and that it did detox my body in 14 days. I will definitley purchase this product again and recommend to friends and family.
Ana Z.
At first I didn't like it but now I'm looking to buy more! It helped me with cravings I didn't get hungry and so far I've lost 7 lb. Highly recommended!!
Vanessa G.
Chillicothe, TX
I received this tea as a sample from Influenster and my husband said it was great it helped him get that extra boost for the day and it tasted fantastic
Sarah G.
Orange, CA
This has a yummy flavor. I actually quite enjoyed drinking it. I feel like my stomach was a little flatter, but I can't lie... it was a small difference.
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It did what it was supposed to do. Cleansed great and lost weight. The taste isn't that bad either. I added some honey to it because I like my tea sweet.
Tikeia D.
Warner Robins, GA
When I first tried these I didn’t really see a change but others did. I will try this product for longer than 14 days to see if I can get a bigger change
Shannon K.
Owasso, OK
I received this as a free sample.  I didn't like it,  barley got through a glass of it so no real idea if it has any benefits or works
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
I seriously fell in love with this product!! I had so much energy and even lost a couple pounds. If you don't believe, you need to try it for yourself!
Cathy C.
Winter Park, FL
i love tea..it's healthy, and good for you. i eat healthy, and drink healthy, so the tea is really good for you.  i would definately recommend it.
Van I.
It was ok and I didn't see any difference nor did I  feel different. Didn't work for me personally. I was watching what I are and exercised
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,106 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart