BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Delora D.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the taste of the tea and that it did detox my body in 14 days. I will definitley purchase this product again and recommend to friends and family.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
I think it’s a good tea to go start off with but it’s definitely not the best i have tried so far. For the price of it I think it is a reasonable price.
Emma W.
Great product! The taste was awesome for a detox tea. I felt rejuvenated after the whole process. It was effective and met every claim listed on the box.
Vanessa G.
Chillicothe, TX
I received this tea as a sample from Influenster and my husband said it was great it helped him get that extra boost for the day and it tasted fantastic
Amber T.
Columbus, GA
I wasn't pleased with this detox tea. It didn't taste good at all. If I'm going to drink something for 14 days straight I want the taste to be desirable.
Sarah G.
Orange, CA
This has a yummy flavor. I actually quite enjoyed drinking it. I feel like my stomach was a little flatter, but I can't lie... it was a small difference.
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It did what it was supposed to do. Cleansed great and lost weight. The taste isn't that bad either. I added some honey to it because I like my tea sweet.
Kayleigh K.
Tastes good and it's healthy! Wonderful for the new year.. I even shared it with my mom so she could see how great it was! Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Heather U.
Naugatuck , CT
I'm a coffee drinker in the morning so I had a hard time fitting this into my routine and wasn't able to really give it a fair shot. It was tasty though!
Ana Z.
At first I didn't like it but now I'm looking to buy more! It helped me with cravings I didn't get hungry and so far I've lost 7 lb. Highly recommended!!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart