BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Safiya R.
Odenton, MD
I received the tea as a sample. Tastes great, suppressed my appetite and helped with bloating. I️ definitely would purchase this product and use regularly.
Bethany D.
Kennewick, WA
The stuff tasted amazing. I hate green tea and can taste the nasty taste in anything but this tea was fabulous and didn't make my tummy hurt! Very gentle
Natalia M.
Indianapolis, IN
very good flavor and helps you clean your system and helps you control the appetite is a support for the metabolism gives you energy and reduces bloating
Delora D.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the taste of the tea and that it did detox my body in 14 days. I will definitley purchase this product again and recommend to friends and family.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
I think it’s a good tea to go start off with but it’s definitely not the best i have tried so far. For the price of it I think it is a reasonable price.
Deja M.
Valdosta , GA
Would have given a better rate but I did not use consistently. The taste and smell was great and I feel like using this regularly you would see results.
Emma W.
Great product! The taste was awesome for a detox tea. I felt rejuvenated after the whole process. It was effective and met every claim listed on the box.
Vanessa G.
Chillicothe, TX
I received this tea as a sample from Influenster and my husband said it was great it helped him get that extra boost for the day and it tasted fantastic
Kayla G.
Piney Flats, TN
This is great for a jumpstart to getting some weight off! The taste is not horrible and I can tell a difference. Really good for getting off water weight
Amber T.
Columbus, GA
I wasn't pleased with this detox tea. It didn't taste good at all. If I'm going to drink something for 14 days straight I want the taste to be desirable.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart