BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Paris R.
Delaware, OH
This really didn’t work for me. I don’t know if it’s because of the amount of fat I have to lose. It really only got rid of water weight. Or sweat idk....
Kristen S.
Fredericktown, OH
This wasn't for me. I didn't like the taste, which to me tasted like a hint of licorice. It also didn't do anything as advertised. Wouldn't personally buy.
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Fit tea 14 day detox blend of all natural ingredients. Garcinia cambogia dietary supplement that helps support metabolism boost energy and reduce Bloating
Dessa H.
Auburn, CA
Couldn't handle it. Why add sugars to it when a good tea has the proper flavors. A good detox would not require adding stuff to make it worse for you.
Kendra M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fitted was ok, I didn't care for the flavor much but it did give a small boost of energy in the morning. It didn't aid in digestion like it claims either.
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
For me, it didn’t live up to the hype. I felt bloated when drinking this, and so much so that I couldn’t finish the full 14 days. It did taste good, though
Stefanie F.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Interesting product. Taste wasn't too bad. Honestly not my favorite diet drink mix, there are other brands I prefer more but it was definitely worth a try!
Desiree A.
Woonsocket, RI
I just wasn’t a fan. I don’t think it did anything and it was gross. I had to add too much honey and sugar. Which defeats the purpose. Not worth the price.
Wendi M.
Mount Jackson, VA
Not a tasty tea. To be honest I only tried it once. My daughter also drank some. I can see where the detox value could work if you can stomach the flavor.
Mary W.
Pontiac, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i received the 14 day detox from influenster to try for my honest opinion. Sadly this product made me sick for a few days. I guess it wasn't for me.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart