BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Who's loving the Fit Tea 14 Day Detox? I love the taste I...2 Answers
  • Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
lulu m.
I received this in my box and I love it. I have been drinking it for a week now and really enjoy it. I think it tastes best cold and have enjoyed the flavor.
Amber G.
Patterson, LA
It tastes pretty good I’m not really into tea but I definitely didn’t hate it. Probably wouldn’t buy again because it’s a little pricey therefore the 4 stars
Chelsea D.
['Cocoa', ''], FL
I’m not a big tea drinker but this tea had an amazing flavor and the fact that it is a detox is a double positive! You really can’t go wrong with this tea!!
Sarah E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is not all it’s cracked up to be. The tea itself is a very a strong unpleasant flavor. I did not notice any help with bloating or detox either.
Erikka B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I lost 10 lbs and it really tasted good! It curbed my appetite like crazy and gave me the energy to workout; I would definitely buy the 28 day in the future
Ashley K.
I thought it tasted great! I added honey and it was good to go! But i didn't see any change in my energy. But i would give it another shot to see if it works
Ashley H.
Kent, OH
I think this is disgusting. I do not like the taste or the smell at all. I personally will never buy or try this again. I received it in my flourish voxbox.
Ashley A.
COWPENS, SC
Couldn't stand the taste and found after drinking the tea I was so nauseous. This nausea could have just been me but I definitely won't be trying this again.
Ashley S.
Deltona, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really enjoyed drinking this detox tea. I'm always looking for natural products to detox my body and live a healthier life I would enjoy drinking this again
Caitlin S.
Waycross, GA
I wasn’t crazy on the taste nor did it really give me the results I was looking for. I received this in a VoxBox, so I’m glad I didn’t spend any money on it.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,106 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart