BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Vickie H.
TEXARKANA, AR
Good results with the tea. Not the best taste. I wonder if they make different flavors? I would recommend to people who are trying to do the weight loss thing.
Ashley H.
Kent, OH
I think this is disgusting. I do not like the taste or the smell at all. I personally will never buy or try this again. I received it in my flourish voxbox.
Erikka B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I lost 10 lbs and it really tasted good! It curbed my appetite like crazy and gave me the energy to workout; I would definitely buy the 28 day in the future
alisha g.
Jersey city, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
After drinking this tea I noticed I lost at least lbs. All I dud was add this to my breakfast with a little honey and I stared noticing my belly going down.
Caitlin S.
Waycross, GA
I wasn’t crazy on the taste nor did it really give me the results I was looking for. I received this in a VoxBox, so I’m glad I didn’t spend any money on it.
Ashley S.
Deltona, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really enjoyed drinking this detox tea. I'm always looking for natural products to detox my body and live a healthier life I would enjoy drinking this again
Ashley A.
COWPENS, SC
Couldn't stand the taste and found after drinking the tea I was so nauseous. This nausea could have just been me but I definitely won't be trying this again.
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
This teas was pretty good. I like most teas. And the detox was good too. Flavor was nice too. Thanks for giving me a chance to test this produce Influencer!
lulu m.
I received this in my box and I love it. I have been drinking it for a week now and really enjoy it. I think it tastes best cold and have enjoyed the flavor.
Chelsea D.
['Cocoa', ''], FL
I’m not a big tea drinker but this tea had an amazing flavor and the fact that it is a detox is a double positive! You really can’t go wrong with this tea!!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart