BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Jalm P.
Red Wing, MN
I received the fit tea complements of Influenster to try for free. I loved the tea! I didn’t have to add anything else to it in order to drink. The taste wasn’t bad and it was very satisfying. I plan on purchasing it during Christmas time to help curb my sweet tooth and help aid keeping the pounds off.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Disclaimer: I got this as a free sample from Influenster to review. I drank this tea every morning with breakfast. You can drink it hot or cold but I always opted for cold. I could both prepare and drink it faster which is big for me. I'm a mother of an active one year old. Dangers of hot liquid spilling aside, I can't be preoccupied for long. I'm also from the South and that's just how we drink our tea. This tea tastes a lot like sweet tea but a little bit more floral and citrusy. Hence why I never felt the need to add honey or lemon, which they suggest to do if you want to up the flavor. I just never needed it. It's delicious and refreshing.

It's supposed to boost your energy, support your metabolism and reduce bloating.

I'll be honest with you guys; I'm a caffeine addict and I never went into this detox with the intent of cutting out caffeine completely (or even a little bit). I did however notice I needed less in the morning and it wasn't even a conscious decision. That might not sound like a lot to you but it's pretty big for me. I also noticed that my energy levels dwindled at an appropriate time (another unusual for me) and I was able to get to sleep at a decent hour and wake up refreshed. Was it the tea? It's the only thing I changed, so I'm giving it credit. I'm sure it has something to do with it. They're fighting for the same stimulant receptors (I imagine). It seems like the tea won whenever I drank it. At least for a little bit. If it was something I drank all day, things might have gone differently with my caffeine consumption but alas, that's not the case.

As for metabolism, I don't really have issues with this and/or I just don't know how to tell the difference. I don't keep scales in my house out of principle (since I had a baby anyways). So checking things out by weight was out.

Another charm my baby gave me? Hormonal changes that are ridiculous during my period. I bloat like CRAZY. I never used to and it makes me super upset. This is where I noticed the tea the most. I was so fortunate that Influenster sent this to me a couple days before my period started. It was the perfect time - not only for me to feel it, but to see a tangible effect from this tea. I like tangible. Don't we all? My bloating was so much better. It was minimal. I don't even know if I bloated at all. I can't remember what it's like not to be a little bloated. But this was definitely minimal.

If anything, I'm going to be getting this again during "that time of the month" from here on out. It's affordable enough for me to do that too! I really enjoyed this tea. Even just for the taste, let alone all of the other benefits. I'm hoping as I consume it more often I'll start to notice the other effects more. I'm sure they were happening, they were just more subtle than my bloating reduction. ANYWAYS, I'm getting repetitive. Go get some. There's nothing about it you'll regret so you've got nothing to lose and a bunch to gain!
Jennifer G.
It maybe extremely healthy and great for your body, but the smell and the taste is so terrible. I attempted several times to drink it and I could handle the smell. This is not a product I would purchase.
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
This actually tastes great!!! I love it hot or iced. I am just a tea lover, but I cant see how this would make anyone lose weight or give them a ton of energy. I got this complimentary from Influenster.
Wydalis E.
My daughter did the tea tox every morning. She liked the taste and the results were really good too. She wants to try it again. I tried a few drinks from hers and liked the taste (flavor) as well.
Toni M.
Marine City, MI
I was actually surprised by how much I enjoyed this tea! I didn’t add anything extra to it, I just drank it hot every morning. I replaced my morning coffee with it, and I was pleasantly surprised by how good I felt after drinking it. It gave me a boost of energy, without that jittery feeling that coffee sometimes gives me. I will definitely be buying this again! Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Natosha G.
Johnstown , PA
Okay so this will keep you going in more ways than one lol. It does what it is meant to do. I wouldn’t necessarily call it affordable but it does what it says it will do and gives you incredible energy!
Maureen S.
Covina, CA
I received this in my Influenster Voxbox and I have to say I was a little skeptical about this product as I wasn't looking forward to trying tea that might not taste the greatest. Boy was I wrong, this tea was delicious!! I love Sweet tea and this reminded me very much of that flavor. I usually put sweeteners in my teas and this one I never needed too. I will DEFINITELY purchase this again!
Erin H.
This tea smells and tastes wonderful. It has flavors similar to green tea with ginger. I’m not sure that this tea helped me lose any weight, but it did give me more energy. A couple of times, it made me lightheaded when I️ had it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, so if you are sensitive to things like this I’d recommend having something to eat before or while drinking this tea.
Lameka W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This doesn't taste like tea, it didn't dissolve well and it was just bad. Maybe because I don't need to detox but this was one of the worst tasting drinks I've had. I wouldn't recommend it at all. Yuck
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart